Thread: A Point of Confusion

A Point of Confusion

I just shot my first USPSA match. When I was looking at the match results on practiscore I noticed that in the overall results my percentage was 54% but in the Limited match results, I shot Limited, my percentage was 68%. Which one of those will be used to determine my classification? It was a Classifier match.

Quote Originally Posted by ManOnFire View Post
    I just shot my first USPSA match. When I was looking at the match results on practiscore I noticed that in the overall results my percentage was 54% but in the Limited match results, I shot Limited, my percentage was 68%. Which one of those will be used to determine my classification? It was a Classifier match.
    Neither.

Your hit factor for each classifier stage will be entered separately in the classification database and each one will become a separate data point.

Wait a few days for them to be uploaded, activity fee paid, and the classification databased rolled then you'll see how it works.

Thank you.

I was in a similar boat last week.

Go to USPSA member search, and look for A117824. Then you can view my classifiers (don't laugh).

That should give you an idea how they will look. Once entered they will have a letter code that explains each. Right now I have 3 Ys toward my initial classification, a B that doesnt because I shot really bad, and a P that is unpaid by the match at the moment. That will turn to a Y when the classifications are run late Tuesday - early Wednesday.

Thus, after Wednesday it will show me as classified in Limited. If your curious how each run scores you can use the calculator on USPSA website as well.

-Cory
    Last edited by Cory; 03-25-2019 at 07:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ManOnFire View Post
    Thank you.
    https://uspsa.org/pages/about/classification

User Tag List