Thread: Beretta APX Centurion holster

Beretta APX Centurion holster

I can’t find a holster anywhere for the APX centurion, does anyone have any suggestions. I know beretta has one on there website but it does not look to have good reviews so it’s a worse case option if I have to. Thanks for any help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Cjjans89 View Post
    I can’t find a holster anywhere for the APX centurion, does anyone have any suggestions. I know beretta has one on there website but it does not look to have good reviews so it’s a worse case option if I have to. Thanks for any help
    What sort of holster are you looking for?

Anything I really wanted an alien gear holster but I chatted them and the said they only have full size APX... I know I can get one that fits multiple guns but being that the Berreta APX line doesn’t have factory safety I would like to try to find one that fits it pretty tight with a retention. Thanks so much for any info and help I really appreciate it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interestingly, Aholster covers the Compact (should work for a Centurion), but not the full size.

https://aholster.com
    Last edited by JTQ; 04-04-2019 at 07:32 PM.

Any other APX Centurion/Compact AIWB options? I’ve got 1000 holsters and nothing fits.

Kramer, it's horsehide, and you'll pay for it. But you'll only have to buy it once.

Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    Kramer, it's horsehide, and you'll pay for it. But you'll only have to buy it once.
    I don’t see the APX Centurion or Compact listed.

Let’s take this chat over to the correct sub forum

Let’s take this chat over to the correct sub forum

User Tag List