Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 RDS on pistols thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jay585 View Post
    Overwatch Precision just announced their BUIS for RMR'd Glocks on IG

http://instagram.com/p/BwAKG0kgYH7/

HAVE BLUE MOS Sight Set

I saw this:

And was wondering exactly what that is. I've heard of 6 o clock hold, POI hold, but combat hold? New to me.
    Combat hold is basically the front dot covering poi. Hits behind the dot

Somebody smarter may explain this better. Sigs come with combat hold quite often. At least everyone I have owned has.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Just got my first one set up.Name:  20190419_170357.jpg
Views: 733
Size:  52.7 KB

Site Supporter
    So, the dot on my RMR looks really blurry. This is something I never noticed shooting Aimpoints on carbines. I'm assuming this is an eye issue. Has anyone else dealt with this and been able to make it work?

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    So, the dot on my RMR looks really blurry. This is something I never noticed shooting Aimpoints on carbines. I'm assuming this is an eye issue. Has anyone else dealt with this and been able to make it work?
    adjust the brightness of the dot and then focus pass the rmr then back on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay585 View Post
    Overwatch Precision just announced their BUIS for RMR'd Glocks on IG
    And was wondering exactly what that is. I've heard of 6 o clock hold, POI hold, but combat hold? New to me.
    What's curious to me is that they describe it as both "combat hold" sight picture but also say it's lower 1/3rd sight picture earlier in the listing. I'd reach out to them for clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by einherjarvalk View Post
    What's curious to me is that they describe it as both "combat hold" sight picture but also say it's lower 1/3rd sight picture earlier in the listing. I'd reach out to them for clarification.
    Those specs refer to two completely different aspects of the sights.

Lower 1/3rd refers to the height of the sights in comparison to the optic window. Combat hold refers to the sight picture in relation to the point of aim and point of impact.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Playing with my borrowed rmr tonight, i noticed without prescription or with my old prescription, the dot is pure starburst. But when i put on glasses with my current scrip it straightened out and looks like a normal dot. Maybe a visit to the eye doc to update your vision will help.
    Last edited by backtrail540; 04-20-2019 at 02:49 AM.
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

RMR1 or RMR2? Was it always blurry or has it become blurry after use?
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Check the emitter lens to make sure it's clean. On my RM06 Type 2, the dot went blurry. Turns out the emitter lens had shifted and it had to go back in for repair.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    RMR1 or RMR2? Was it always blurry or has it become blurry after use?
    Brand new type 2 06. I don't remember it being blurry when I put in on (daytime) was dry firing later last night and really noticed it.

User Tag List