Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: RFI: Coffeemakers

Quote Originally Posted by DocGKR View Post
    Aeropress works great--the travel model is good for backpacking, as well as routine excursions.

Of course the LaMarzocca is superior for those finer experiences in life....

Attachment 54584
    #FlexingOnThePoors
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Well, this thread cost me about $32. Here goes...

Attachment 54554
    That's the best little mofo ever. I have several -- just because if I like something there's almost an ironclad guarantee that it'll be cancelled. They won't get me with that routine this time...
    You will more often be attacked for what others think you believe than what you actually believe. Expect misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and projection as the modern normal default setting. ~ Quintus Curtius

Who do we like for Nespresso machines?
    I'm thinking something not too big, and milk frothing would be nice- I do like my maccchiatos.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Hammertime
    My coffee maker took a dump a couple months ago.

Since then I have been doing pour overs into a thermos and am very satisfied.

HIC Harold Import Co. 2664 Coffee Filter Cone, No.4-Plastic, Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001S3B9F8..._eoQYEbRFXW1X6

Bean Envy Gooseneck Pour Over Coffee Kettle - 40oz/1.2L - Premium Grade Stainless Steel - Insulated BPA Free Plastic Ergonomic Handle - Glass Top With Built-In Thermometer https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078XNVRGT..._eqQYEbVH7TFTG

Ovente Electric Hot Water Glass Kettle 1.5 Liter with Heat Tempered Borosilicate Glass,1100 Watts BPA-Free Fast Heating Element with Auto Shutoff and Boil Dry Protection, Black (KG83B) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DEPGY7G..._2qQYEb94N98GR

Well, this thread cost me about $32. Here goes...

Attachment 54554
    Money well spent. I take one of those on road trips and it sees use at home too.
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

Name:  71DBBD9A-91EE-4F8F-9165-7B6AB83D6705.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  26.0 KB

This should fall within the stated parameters for the both of you. 😁
    Last edited by Wheeler; 05-24-2020 at 12:59 PM.
    Men freely believe that which they desire.
    Julius Caesar

I am a bit of a serial collector of odd pieces that can produce a double espresso in the wild. Here’s the next one, currently delayed by Coronapalooza:
    https://dailycoffeenews.com/2019/12/...resso-seekers/

We shall see.

Has anyone here tried the Fellows Prismo espresso maker add on for the Aero?
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    Get your wife a Keurig and get yourself a French Press and drink coffee like a real man.
    Works for me.
    REPETITION CREATES BELIEF
    REPETITION BUILDS THE SEPARATE WORLDS WE LIVE AND DIE IN
    NO EXCEPTIONS

Has anyone here tried the Fellows Prismo espresso maker add on for the Aero?
    I didn't have a long enough attention span to mess with the stock Aeropress. The Prismo is totally worth it, really save the thing for me.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

User Tag List