Thread: Help my buy BBI's stuff

Help my buy BBI's stuff

Every Lent I give up buying accessories, flashlights, and other miscellaneous gun related crud for six weeks. Of course, that means that I IMMEDIATELY see a bunch of stuff that I can't live without.

OK - mission accomplished on buying BBI's holster, now I need to clean out some more stuff before my impending transfer this summer. Pics on request:

1. Mitch Rosen Express Line 5JR for P320C/P250C. Right hand, black. Worn for about a week, used on the range twice. Excellent + condition. $55
    2. Custom Raven OWB "Phantom" holster for G19. Holster was sent back to RCS to "slim" the profile and reduce footprint on the belt, and has slightly more "curve" to the forward mounting "wing." Holster is 7-8 years old, rarely used, but the black on several of the rivets has worn down to brass. Outfitted with outside the waistband QMS system for easy on and off. $80
    3. Safariland 7376 LEFT hand for P250/P320C. New in package - never opened. Polymer belt loop mount. $30
    4. Streamlight TLR-3 - stubby little light, bought to mount on a HK45C that I sold before the light arrived. Brand new, for all intents and purposes. $35
    5. FIST #1K right hand IWB holster for Sig P320C/P250C. Straight drop, basically new, never used. Ultrathin kydex adds NO bulk to the pistol when worn IWB. $40

All prices include USPS priority mail. I'll gladly combine items and will deduct $5 from each additional item for shipping discount.

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by psalms144.1; 03-25-2019 at 12:49 PM.

Bump with updates and new stuff added

User Tag List