Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Your Favorite Range Handgun

several favorites, but 2 EDC's

I love guns. I started shooting back in 1960 and started reloading in 1967. Currently my 2 carry are S&W shield 45 (which is my backup), but my main EDC which goes with me everywhere is my Colt Combat Commander 45. And yes I do reload for it. I also love 9mils. I really love the 1911's but my shield was a buy for carry of a backup. I love very heavy guns, even for carry. I would carry a 5" if I had enough room in my pants . My Combat is the max that I can carry with comfort. I practice a lot. I found it cheaper to pay a yearly fee than to pay as I go. I even freakin repair my targets to save money. I do love revolvers but I don't have any due to wanting to practice with what I carry. Of rifles, I love, I really mean love the M1 Carbine, but I have shot and maintained many different rifles and pistols, it is the M1 and the 1911's that give me a woody, oh yeah

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by gato naranja View Post
    For pure fun, a full-size 1911 in 9mm.

(One that runs.)

Otherwise, a duplicate of what you carry, or a larger version of same.

gn

All of this.

Range blaster on top, carry pistol on bottom.

Oh I want a Wilson or even a Les Baer real bad. But for now I have to settle for my Colt.

Most of my pistols are Glocks or VP9's. Favorite Range Only Pistols are a Gen 5 G34 and a VP9L.

Custom 1911 Springfield in 9MM build at Evolution Gun Works back when they offered custom work. Still have the 9X23 factory barrel when I want more power.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Gary1911A1; 03-24-2019 at 09:51 AM.

I need to get a duplicate, but I enjoy shooting the plate rack and running drills with my stock (sans sights) Gen4 G19. It’s got 17,000 rounds through it, but is far from worn out.

User Tag List