Thread: cheap Walther branded Klarus XT1C flashlight at CDNN

cheap Walther branded Klarus XT1C flashlight at CDNN

I am guessing there are a few other fans of the Klarus XT series flashlights, that is the only light I run because I like the controls, they are decent basic lights but not remarkable, or extreme high performance lights.

Somehow at some time there were Walther labeled/branded versions of the XT1C original version. Now CDNN is closing them out for less than $23 each. I ordered one because that is what it looked like in the pictures, and side by side comparison proved it to be true this evening when I received it. This is that first gen single CR123 cell version of the XT1C without the "flapper" over the small control switch and about 250 lumens output on high, same smaller separated strobe and intensity control tail switch as the original versions. I run all my Klarus lights with rechargeables and this thing has been my edc and keychain light for some years now.

Again, just making those who were already fans of the product line aware of a smoking deal, not trying to sell anybody on this is the light for them...https://www.cdnnsports.com/walther-m...l#.XJLrSShKiUk

Thank you.

User Tag List