Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Kramer horsehide

Site Supporter
    Double Tap Deleted
    Last edited by Hideeho; 11-23-2019 at 03:02 PM.

Crapppp I just sent out a mod kit as described previously to a friend for his (iirc) SOB Condom holster, and I forgot to throw in one of Tom's pads. SONOFA....
    Jules
    Runcible Works

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    I might try the claw substitute. Being female and in the position I carry I don’t really need the lower pad. I don’t use one on my JMCK aiwb holster either.

Quote Originally Posted by Hideeho View Post
    QUOTE=Rapid Butterfly;956722]Ride height is excellent...not a knuckle buster on the draw. So far concealment isn’t though, it has to be said; for me, the claw is seemingly necessary. I’ll try a tighter belt and different jeans, but if that doesn’t work, then this experiment will not have succeeded. No idea if the straps are replaceable. An interesting thing about the holster is the straps “float,” allowing the holster to move a bit. Adds comfort when seated, as intended.
    I used wedges to enhance concealment. The DSG muzzle pad pushes gun inward. The foam wedge pushes butt inward.

Attachment 45151

Attachment 45152[/QUOTE]

FYI Kramer is offering 30% off with code "THANKSGIVING2019" through tomorrow. I just ordered a new pocket holster as my original one is creeping up on 20 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by BobM View Post
    FYI Kramer is offering 30% off with code "THANKSGIVING2019" through tomorrow. I just ordered a new pocket holster as my original one is creeping up on 20 years old.
    Thanks BobM. Appreciate the tip. Saved me 30% on holster for incoming Langdon Storm Compact.

Quote Originally Posted by BobM View Post
    My WC Vertec has new shoes!

User Tag List