Thread: Gun Craft Ruskin Florida

Gun Craft Ruskin Florida

I am considering going to Gun Craft in Ruskin Florida for one or more training / match opportunities this spring/summer/fall. I am in the vicinity of Tampa International Airport, but have never travelled down to Ruskin to shoot there.

Just wondering if anyone here had any comments or thoughts about this range.

TIA.

https://guncraftinc.com/

Rich,

In 1993, we lived in Indian Rocks Beach and I went there for LFI with Mas Ayoob. Seemed like it took forever to get there. It was the weekend of the infamous "No Name Storm". Ask Mas about it. For the last 22 years, we have lived 12 miles south of the range near Parrish and I have never been back. I guess that I was not impressed. They use to shoot SASS and IDPA there. Not sure if they still do. Hoping you go and tell me that it is great and I have been missing out all these years. We have other ranges near by.

DK

Quote Originally Posted by Pepper View Post
    Rich,

In 1993, we lived in Indian Rocks Beach and I went there for LFI with Mas Ayoob. Seemed like it took forever to get there. It was the weekend of the infamous "No Name Storm". Ask Mas about it. For the last 22 years, we have lived 12 miles south of the range near Parrish and I have never been back. I guess that I was not impressed. They use to shoot SASS and IDPA there. Not sure if they still do. Hoping you go and tell me that it is great and I have been missing out all these years. We have other ranges near by.

DK
    Thanks, I will let you know how it goes, if I end up there.

Appreciate the local perspective.

PS If you'd be interested, we should connect up sometime to go shoot. I'm always interested in meeting new folks in the area.

User Tag List