Thread: Random Remington 870 stuff

Random Remington 870 stuff

Over the course of years of 870 projects I’ve accumulated a bunch of random 870 stuff - buttpads, magazine springs, some safeties (at least one Wilson Combat), sling mount, Streamlight flashlight mount, etc. trying to clean out the garage and would prefer not to toss this stuff but also don’t want to take the time to try to sell the individual pieces. If you want it to clutter up your garage instead of mine, let me know. This isn’t a treasure trove but it’s all workable stuff. I’ll even pay CONUS shipping. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Xrslug View Post
    Over the course of years of 870 projects I’ve accumulated a bunch of random 870 stuff - buttpads, magazine springs, some safeties (at least one Wilson Combat), sling mount, Streamlight flashlight mount, etc. trying to clean out the garage and would prefer not to toss this stuff but also don’t want to take the time to try to sell the individual pieces. If you want it to clutter up your garage instead of mine, let me know. This isn’t a treasure trove but it’s all workable stuff. I’ll even pay CONUS shipping. Thanks.
    In please!

ETA not sure if drawing or not but responded as such
    Last edited by scw2; 03-15-2019 at 09:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scw2 View Post
    In please!
    Great — pm me your shipping address and I’ll get it out as soon as I can.

User Tag List