Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: New Zealand Mosque Shooting

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    But then he's like "Yeah the Jews are cool". I've never seen an eco facist white supremacist who likes the Jews and says his political ideology is closest to China's. This is a shit sandwich that may make less sense than Vegas when it's all said and done.
    People who are insane, or close to it, often have trains of thought that make no sense to anyone normal, but it makes perfect sense to them.. he's nuts, and, I'm sure within the next few days, they're going to start finding alot of little red flags that nobody picked up on...

Site Supporter
    But then he's like "Yeah the Jews are cool". I've never seen an eco facist white supremacist who likes the Jews and says his political ideology is closest to China's. This is a shit sandwich that may make less sense than Vegas when it's all said and done.
    One thing which is clear is he hated Muslims. His guns and mags have multiple references to historical battles against Muslims. Tours 732 on his AR. Vienna 1683 on a Magpul drum. The 1571 on his shotgun for another example. Apparently the music in the video is a Serbian soldiers song from the Yugoslav civil war.
    Last edited by HCM; 03-15-2019 at 02:16 AM.

Woke up to this craziness. In isolation, the elements are weird, but put together it is surreal. What kind of person livestreams a mass murder one of whose elements is going back and firing fatal/confirmation shots at injured people and then calmly surrenders to authorities? And then bemoans the fact that he knows he left a loaded magazine behind and had too many targets?

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Yes. From the manifesto:

Attachment 36175

Attachment 36176
    PRC is straight communist, right? Communists and fascists heated each other last I checked.

Site Supporter
    People who shoot up churches need to be skinned alive, in public, starting at the dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    Well - don't know about here - but there goes' the Kiwi's gun rights........
    Very probably..I've no doubt the NZ gov't will move swiftly, and if I had to guess, all semi- auto firearms will be made illegal to own, and the Gov't will demand they be turned in..And, that's probably just the start..

Well, some people just do ''crazy'' better than others.
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

Quote Originally Posted by the Schwartz View Post
    Well, some people just do ''crazy'' better than others.
    I think the phrase we're looking for is "nuttier than rat crap in a pistachio factory".
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    Very probably..I've no doubt the NZ gov't will move swiftly, and if I had to guess, all semi- auto firearms will be made illegal to own, and the Gov't will demand they be turned in..And, that's probably just the start..
    Watch for a repeat of the UK after Dunblane.

Tragic on so many levels.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List