Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: New Zealand Mosque Shooting

Quote Originally Posted by NH Shooter View Post
    It downloads, but won't open.
    Check your PMs.
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

Quote Originally Posted by the Schwartz View Post
    Check your PMs.
    If you don't mind, PM me as well. I tried and failed to get it to play as well.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    If you don't mind, PM me as well. I tried and failed to get it to play as well.
    Stand by one.
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

Quote Originally Posted by the Schwartz View Post
    Stand by one.
    Thank you, received.

Site Supporter
    My words feel hollow, feeble, and like they will never touch or impact the lives of the people that were involved in this and the aftermath of it.

My prayers however, aren't and they're with these people, their families, and the people that are cleaning up the aftermath.

The political jockeying that happens after is unfortunate, but my heart non-the-less is with these people. No one deserves this.
    God Bless,

Brandon

Quote Originally Posted by NH Shooter View Post
    It downloads, but won't open.
    I zipped it up with iZip on my Mac, i'll try it again using Winzip on my PC.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Just the video as a .mp4 , get it quick before it gets yanked.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Just watched the video and I don't have adequate words. That said, I think it was important to have seen it.

Updated at 5:17 p.m. ET

The prime minister of New Zealand, Jacinda Ardern, said she would seek a change in her country's gun laws after after at least one man opened fire during afternoon prayers Friday and killed at least 49 people at two mosques in Christchurch.

"Our gun laws will change," Ardern declared in a news conference Saturday morning local time.

https://www.npr.org/2019/03/15/70371...ls-at-least-49

The Alt-Right has a serious crush on the current government of the PRC, because they do everything they want in a government, and fill all the checkboxes in their little pseudo-scientific racial theories.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

User Tag List