Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: New Zealand Mosque Shooting

Site Supporter

New Zealand Mosque Shooting

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...E7uDXDOLtm9xzY

At least 27 dead as gunman believed to be a 28-year-old Australian opens fire in packed Christchurch mosque and livestreams the horrific slaughter - as more bodies are found at a second mosque

Witnesses reported hearing 50 shots from his semi-automatic shotgun at Al Noor Mosque in Christchurch

The gunman live-streamed the mass shooting inside the Al Noor Mosque, which happened about 1.30pm

Witnesses have said they saw 'blood everywhere' and multiple people were reportedly killed in the massacre

One of the gunman live-streamed the mass shooting inside the mosque firing at dozens as they tried to flee

Bearing in mind that initial reports are normally wrong ....

A gunman - believed to be a 28-year-old Australian - has opened fire at a mosque in New Zealand, shooting at children and reportedly killing at least 27 people.

Witnesses reported hearing 50 shots from his weapons including a semi-automatic shotgun and a rifle at Al Noor Mosque in Christchurch on the country's South Island.

The gunman live-streamed the mass shooting inside the Al Noor Mosque, which happened about 1.30pm (11.30am AEDT) as Friday prayers were underway.

A video seen by Daily Mail Australia shows the man firing multiple shots at dozens of people as they try to flee. A suspect is in custody but it is unclear whether it is the gunman.
    The gunman - who identified himself on Twitter as REDACTED live-streamed the mass shooting inside the Al Noor Mosque, which happened about 1.30pm (11.30am AEDT) as Friday prayers were underway.

A video seen by Daily Mail Australia shows the man firing multiple shots at dozens of people as they try to flee. A suspect is in custody but it is unclear whether it is the gunman.

The suspected gunman posted a 87-page manifesto to Twitter before the killings, describing them as a 'terrorist attack'.

People were also reportedly shot at the nearby Linwood Masjid mosque.

There are also reports of another shooting outside Christchurch Hospital and that a bomb was found in a car three kilometres from the mosque.

Police have urged people near the area to stay indoors and report suspicious behaviour, describing the incident as 'critical'.
    Last edited by HCM; 03-14-2019 at 11:18 PM.

Site Supporter
    My God is that horrible. May God have mercy upon their souls and may the guilty suffer true justice.

Site Supporter
    Name:  7949BB4C-F609-4B33-B844-561F9DFB3399.jpg
Views: 1217
Size:  46.2 KB

Name:  DFE96862-1389-4412-B3DF-6FF4314A33C6.jpeg
Views: 1236
Size:  84.3 KB

Name:  0A32D7DF-1D6B-4D98-BEBD-C78F2CF08328.jpeg
Views: 1197
Size:  70.3 KB

Name:  FE7DEFC7-162B-4AAC-88E2-BBF7F07F6C1C.jpg
Views: 1216
Size:  43.2 KB

This is different. The symbol on the body armor is the pagan sun wheel. It is a Wiccan / Druid symbol.

It appears he wrote the names of historical figures on his mags.

The skin of Marcantonio Bragadin in the church of Saints John and Paul

https://www.venetoinside.com/hidden-...onio-bragadin/

Bragadin was the commander of a Venitian Garrison who was captured and skinned by the Ottomans in the 16th century.

n 1570, The Ottomans landed in Cyprus and lay siege to the Venetian fortress in Famagost but Marcantonio Gragadin decided not to surrender to the Ottoman empire.

After months of resistance, the Turks succeeded in conquering the city and their commander decided to take revenge on the heroic captain. Bragadin's face was mutilated and he was imprisoned in a tiny cage exposed to sunlight, with very little water and food.

After four days the Turks offered to let him free in exchange for his conversion to Islam, but Bragadin refused. He was hoisted to the mast of his ship and flagellated, then dragged around the streets of Famagosta with a sack of sand and stones on his back. He was finally tied to a column in the square of the city and flayed alive starting from his head, albeit he died before the end of his torture. Bragadin's quartered body was then distributed among the army, and his skin was stuffed with straw and sewn, reinvested with his military insignia, and exhibited riding an ox in a mocking procession along the streets of Famagusta.

The macabre trophy was brought to Costantinople. But in 1577, during the Battle of Lepanto, Venetians succeeded in halting the progression of the Ottoman Army and soon after, in 1580, Bragadin's skin was purloined from the Constantinople's arsenal, brought to Venice and preserved in the church of St John and Paul, where it can still be seen today inside an urn.
    Edward Codrington was a Napoleanic Era British Admiral famous for defeating the combined Turkish and Egyptian fleets at the battle of Navarino in 1827 during the Greek war of independence from the Ottoman Turks.
    Last edited by HCM; 03-14-2019 at 11:41 PM.

Site Supporter
    As far as the count goes, I watched the video and 27 dead would not surprise me at all, and that's just from one mosque.

Among other things, his manifesto said he hoped to inspire liberals in the US to abolish the 2nd amendment in order to start a civil war here.

Quote Originally Posted by 0ddl0t View Post
    Among other things, his manifesto said he hoped to inspire liberals in the US to abolish the 2nd amendment in order to start a civil war here.
    Seriously?

Heart felt condolences to the families of the people that lost their lives. Any type of hate like this is disgusting, hope the shooter takes a dirt nap.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed L View Post
    Seriously?
    Yeah, I read the manifesto after watching the video. It reads like a schitzo wrote it. He included a copy paste thing that has been floating around for years, and even said he was inspired by Candace Owens. I don't follow her, but I don't recall ever hearing her talk about Islam or the 2nd amendment. I could be wrong though because like I said, I don't follow her.

Nvm, found a decent updated source.
    Last edited by breakingtime91; 03-14-2019 at 11:50 PM.

Heart goes out to the victims.

The perpetrators mixture of crazy and wanting to live in infamy in the digital age sickens me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List