Thread: Training holsters for women

Training holsters for women

What’s the best thing going for women’s training, and possibly for USPSA and/or steel challenge, holsters these days?

Last time I did this it was a blade tech with drop and offset, and I might even still have that holster around here somewhere, but I’m wondering if there is some sort of new hotness now.

Would be for a Glock if that matters. Might even be for a Glock 48 if that’s what she likes.

My wife's been using Blade-Tech with drop and offset for years and likes them. Kind of depends on the lady's curves as to what works best.

Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    What’s the best thing going for women’s training, and possibly for USPSA and/or steel challenge, holsters these days?

Last time I did this it was a blade tech with drop and offset, and I might even still have that holster around here somewhere, but I’m wondering if there is some sort of new hotness now.

Would be for a Glock if that matters. Might even be for a Glock 48 if that’s what she likes.
    My wife really likes her dropped and offset Dara holster.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

User Tag List