Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Grip Force Adapter vs Glock Beavertails

Quote Originally Posted by GreggW View Post
    I wonder why they made the pin OD oversized? And the GFA won’t work with a gadget without fitting? I’m having a hard time picturing how it would set high enough to cause interference.

Should have mine tomorrow to start fiddling with.
    I have GFA’s on all my Glocks. They all have Gadgets, and needed no fitting or filing to properly use them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I'm a tactical operator and Instructor and also retired military."

-read on another forum

Well sadlly it seems Gripforce products may be no more. I was trying to order a few more of the adapters and the site is down. Despite my best efforts, the products are showing out of stock or discontinued everywhere I look. Amazon shows a bunch of counterfeit knock-offs, so I'm hoping he wasn't driven out of business by Chicom punks.

If anyone sees them for sale, especially Gen 4 FDE versions please feel free to share it here. The OEM beavertail is workable but the GFA fills out the curve for my hands and points better.

Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    Well sadlly it seems Gripforce products may be no more. I was trying to order a few more of the adapters and the site is down. Despite my best efforts, the products are showing out of stock or discontinued everywhere I look. Amazon shows a bunch of counterfeit knock-offs, so I'm hoping he wasn't driven out of business by Chicom punks.

If anyone sees them for sale, especially Gen 4 FDE versions please feel free to share it here. The OEM beavertail is workable but the GFA fills out the curve for my hands and points better.
    Web site folks screwed up is all, he's still in business, I'm shooting him a text now, he'll probably PM you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Williams View Post
    Web site folks screwed up is all, he's still in business, I'm shooting him a text now, he'll probably PM you.
    That’s a relief to hear! I can’t even shoot a gen 3 without one. Lol! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    That’s a relief to hear! I can’t even shoot a gen 3 without one. Lol! Thanks!
    He can't either, that's how the product came to be.

He can't either, that's how the product came to be.
    Are they still making the Gen.4 and 5 specific product? All that’s in stock anywhere is Gen. 3. The Gen. 4 model has more meat where the pin goes through and seems much more robust. I’ve got them on 3 19’s and they’re great.

Quote Originally Posted by Glockman9mm View Post
    Are they still making the Gen.4 and 5 specific product? All that’s in stock anywhere is Gen. 3. The Gen. 4 model has more meat where the pin goes through and seems much more robust. I’ve got them on 3 19’s and they’re great.
    I'm not sure, but I met a guy at the range this weekend who claimed The Glockstore was making grip force adaptors now, although they might call them "beavertails". I have not confirmed his report.

Unhappy

Any idea when he plans to restock?

Made an account just because I've been on the hunt for a gen3 set.
    I'd rather support him than the cheap stuff on amazon.
    Emailed the site but no response.

Concealability

I’m considering a GFA for my G19.3 and was curious for those that have one how much do they impact your concealability particularly in appendix.

Quote Originally Posted by golden.pierpoint View Post
    I’m considering a GFA for my G19.3 and was curious for those that have one how much do they impact your concealability particularly in appendix.
    They are no larger than a factory beaver tail. I don’t see any difference in how the guns conceal or carry. I’ve been using them for over a decade on Gens 3, 4, and 5. Both 9mm framed guns and 45/10 frames.

User Tag List