Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leatherman Tread multitool

Leatherman Tread multitool

I don't get it. Especially for that price.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00WBR6RBG/

Name:  81j0Tfb8zpL._SX425_.jpg
Views: 412
Size:  24.3 KB
    #RESIST

It's not a tool. It's jewelry.
    "Specialization is for insects." -Robert A. Heinlein

Site Supporter
    It’s a broad, diverse world out there. My 5 year old brain thinks it’s cool and wants it. Fortunately, I can spend most of my day making better decisions then my 5 year old brain does.

Why did I stay up until midnight last night, no fucking good reason, lots of bad ones.

Interesting concept but considering I find nylon watch bands uncomfortable that looks like hell to wear.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

For those times when your para-cord bracelet doesn't have you looking like enough of a tool....

Aside from it's questionable utilitarian purpose it is best to avoid supporting anti-2A freedom companies like Leatherman. I try not to use my hard earned dollars to cut my own throat.

I must be tired. I read the title as Leatherman THREAD multitoolk and thought must be an early April first mods are shit thing.

Site Supporter
    If only it were made from copper, and then I could wear one to guard my health. As an old dude, I see other ancients wearing copper bracelets and would tell them that by keeping a penny in each pocket I enjoy the same benefit. Saying this a gag, I was amazed when some would tell me later that "the pennies really do work". I may go into the copper ring ding-a-ling business. Perhaps I can hire my Connecticut attorney friend to handle northern sales. However her high level of modesty and decorum might restrain her participation.

Quote Originally Posted by willie View Post
    If only it were made from copper, and then I could wear one to guard my health. As an old dude, I see other ancients wearing copper bracelets and would tell them that by keeping a penny in each pocket I enjoy the same benefit. Saying this a gag, I was amazed when some would tell me later that "the pennies really do work". I may go into the copper ring ding-a-ling business. Perhaps I can hire my Connecticut attorney friend to handle northern sales. However her high level of modesty and decorum might restrain her participation.
    Don't tell them that most pennies from 1982 onward are 2.5% copper 97.5% zinc. maybe that's enough to prevent illness.

I have two coffee cups on the work desk. First is full of pennies from 1981 and earlier, the second has pennies from 1982 onward. Don't really know why.
    "Specialization is for insects." -Robert A. Heinlein

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    ...and irritate the shit out of it to make stuff radioactive.
    Was that a typo or is that literally what the process is called?

Because if irritating the shit out of something makes it radioactive, I'm genuinely surprised the mods here, besides being shit, aren't glowing green like the Hulk.

Chris

User Tag List