Thread: Interview with Eric Grauffel – changes brand and joins the CZ Shooting Team

Interview with Eric Grauffel – changes brand and joins the CZ Shooting Team

My job is to make sure we make good guns, to pick the right bits to modify so as to get the best result possible. And I guess Česká Zbrojovka would like me to do a good job at competitions and carry on winning as well. But we must also work on the new academy which will be a great marketing tool. We will be able to make sport shooting accessible to the wider public and at the same time promote this brilliant sport. I hope we will be able to get best team of instructors in Europe as well. All that will help us promote the brand and the sport too. What I mean is that it is not just a business venture, it is much more than that.
    https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...shooting-team/

Interesting. He strikes me as a fantastic ambassador/spokesman for competition shooting. Curious about the academy and who the instructors would be. I have to believe this is a significant coup for CZ.

Im an admitted Eric Fanboi. Hes one of the nicest guys you will ever meet and the greatest pistol shooter in the world

He and Ljubisa are a hellava team to train with , so i think the academy will be a winner
    Welcome to Africa, bring a hardhat.

User Tag List