Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tac14 rifle sights

Tac14 rifle sights

Just picked up a tac14. The plan is to shoot it a bunch as is but I’ve been looking at accessories and I found some 14” barrels with the Remington rifle style sights. Anybody mess with one with rifle style sights? I think trijicon and xs make some replacement sights. Seems like it might help out a bit. Any thoughts or any must have accessory’s?
    Instagram: sometimesishootCs

Rifle sights do help A LOT with a brace...

Don’t have a picture with the brace/rifle sight combo... but the higher sight plane makes it more comfortable.

I found those barrels on a website and the temptation to get a tac 14 and add a brace grew even stronger.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Yeah I’ve been looking at one ever since they came out I had a gun just collecting dust in the safe so I figured why not. Went down to my local fun shop and 25 bucks after the trade I was out the door. Just need to pick up some flight control and some truball to try out on the pattern board.
    Instagram: sometimesishootCs

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    That is the HEAT!

I've learned here and hunting this season how important more than a bead is to not launching shots high.
    Last edited by JHC; 03-09-2019 at 08:14 AM.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Did you do it or buy it that way?

Tom,
    what was your source for the rifle sights on that barrel?
    thanks

I put an XS Express sighted barrel on mine. Much quicker sight picture, easier to hit. Mine doesn’t pattern all that great (it’s a modified choke) with either FC or standard buckshot. Debating a trip to Vang...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Rifle sights should come standard.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post
    Rifle sights should come standard.
    Quoted because I can only click like once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Quote Originally Posted by Norville View Post
    I put an XS Express sighted barrel on mine. Much quicker sight picture, easier to hit. Mine doesn’t pattern all that great (it’s a modified choke) with either FC or standard buckshot. Debating a trip to Vang...
    Before you send your barrel off to Hans, try patterning the Hornady BLACK or Critical Defense buckshot. I found it patterned better out of my 870P SBS with a fixed modified choke. Apparently, Hornady redesigned the versatite wad to work with sporting guns with tighter chokes. Flite-Control doesn’t pattern well at all out of my gun, unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List