Page 7 of 47 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta 92X Performance

This is a cool gun, and if that above mentioned price is for real, that’s a crazy good price

I want to see some groups! I have high hopes!
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

I’d like to see a lighter version.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by Dorsai View Post
    Anyone else think it would be simpler if the DA was disabled and the gun was strictly SA?
    You'll have to do that on your own gun. This pistol is aimed at both IPSC Standard and Production divisions and so the DA will stay to keep the pistol legal for Production.

Quote Originally Posted by EVP View Post
    Just when you thought you were done with new pistol purchases for the foreseeable future...
    I know ...I'll be dreaming of this, unique pistol. See how being mostly Italian , digs into your objects of desire?
    Custer wore the 1st "Arrow shirt".
    Given the size & power of “Ivan”, we must now … and ever be Vigilant.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I’d like to see a lighter version.
    Given the purpose of this pistol, I highly doubt that will happen. It's like wishing CZ made a lighter Shadow 2.

Quote Originally Posted by CraigS View Post
    One other problem is the grip panels. See how they fit 'inside' especially at the bottom. Looks to me like no grip for a standard 92 vertec will fit this.
    I think the frame flares out slightly towards the bottom for a larger magwell. I don't think 92 Vertec grips will fit it either, but I'd place my bets on that being a result of the added frame safety rather than the frame profile.

If only it still had the slide decocker and standard grip frame.

I've always wanted a steel framed Beretta, but won't pay the collector prices they go for now.

Very excited to see a competition oriented Beretta 92 series. I like that has a frame mounted safety. I shoot both Production and 3 gun and in 3 gun you can start cocked and locked. I shoot a Brig Tac now so I’m fine with the Brigadier slide. I’ve never shot a Vertec frame so IDK. It would be nice if they released two versions with a standard and a Vertec grip frame. I like INOX but I don’t care for the yellow hued sliver finish, should have stuck with black. I prefer slanted slide serrations. I feel the beavertail is the wrong shape. It should allow your hand to slide easily into the grip from above and choke up as high on the grip as possible. It seems that the slightly downward angled Beavertail on the 92X is counter intuitive to both of these techniques. I would like to see Beretta consult some American competition shooters and make some changes before it is brought to the states, IMHO.

Beretta's instagram posted photos of this, and the barrel was clearly marked 9x19. I would expect this in the US fairly soon because of that. The Italian market aden't allowed to use 9x19 and shoot 9x21 instead.

http://instagram.com/p/Buv9TCYA6Ru/

-Cory
    Last edited by Cory; 03-10-2019 at 05:31 AM.

User Tag List