Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta 92X Performance

Last edited by JSGlock34; 10-08-2019 at 06:14 PM.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Site Supporter
    Anybody know besides the threaded barrel on the M9A3 and night sights, is there much difference it and the 92X full size?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlwind06 View Post
    Anybody know besides the threaded barrel on the M9A3 and night sights, is there much difference it and the 92X full size?
    The 92X Full Size and M9A3 have very similar feature sets; differences are minor. The 92X Full Size has a rounded trigger guard, vice the square on the M9A3. M9A3 retains a lanyard loop; the 92X Full Size has the flush cap. Besides the threading, the 92X Full Size has a shorter 4.7" barrel vice the 5" M9A3. Grip material may be different. M9A3 has cerakote vs the 92X Bruniton finish, and the M9A3 magazines have the PVC sand resistant finish.

just took the 92X centurion out for first range trip. fired 120 rounds of FMJ unsurprisingly no issues. as mentioned elsewhere it does not need trigger work or a D spring as it seems to already have one installed. I have not yet tried carrying it although the fine grit texture of OEM side panels may pose an issue against my skin.

FYI @orionz06, your Orion holster fits my 92X centurion perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    Noticed this on the Beretta Italy website.

Trigger Group Kit Xtreme S for Beretta 92 series

Obtain the performance of the new 92X to your Beretta with this new trigger group kit Xtreme S, designed to reduce the weight of pull. Made in Italy, will fit all 92 series handguns.

Attachment 43260

Note the trigger bar.
    It's in Italian, but I don't think you need to speak it to understand this video on the XTreme S trigger group. Skip 60 seconds in to see the comparison in trigger pull weights before and after installation (spoiler alert - DA drops from 11lbs to 6lbs; SA from 5lbs to 4lbs. He then demonstrates the short reset).

I imagine it is only a matter of time before this trigger group is offered in factory guns beyond the 92X Performance.

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    It's in Italian, but I don't think you need to speak it to understand this video on the XTreme S trigger group. Skip 60 seconds in to see the comparison in trigger pull weights before and after installation (spoiler alert - DA drops from 11lbs to 6lbs; SA from 5lbs to 4lbs. He then demonstrates the short reset).

I imagine it is only a matter of time before this trigger group is offered in factory guns beyond the 92X Performance.

I’m so glad you clarified. Lol! I was about to ask what you meant. Thanks!

definitely going to need an xtreme s trigger group. 6lb DA heck yeah!

Odd question for everyone. Does anyone know if you can get replacement conversation grips for the X line? I'd be half tempted to experiment with thinning them out, or laying in my own checkering, if I knew I could get a replacement pair.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I have to point out that those trigger pull #s are easily obtained w/ LTT TJIB.

Quote Originally Posted by Shorikid View Post
    Odd question for everyone. Does anyone know if you can get replacement conversation grips for the X line? I'd be half tempted to experiment with thinning them out, or laying in my own checkering, if I knew I could get a replacement pair.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    I saw on the beretta website that they have the new 92x wrap around panels to make it like a standard 92 grip. I think it was like $89 though. ????

User Tag List