Page 28 of 47 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta 92X Performance

FYI

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta1526 View Post
    No, it's more like the material of the regular 92FS grips.
    https://berettaforum.net/vb/showpost...1&postcount=58

Thought I'd just leave this here, to my eyes the grips look to be pretty thin...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    Perhaps @e_stern can tell us when these will arrive stateside...I'm assuming this is the same as the 92X Performance part.

Competition Self-Locking Disassembly Lever for M9A3
    # C5J480
    Used to make pasta, now I make waffles.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 10mmfanboy View Post
    Here's my complaint, they still didn't offer a 92 in the lords caliber - 10mm
    10MM would require a prepaid MOQ of 30,000 units. Lead time unknown.

Poly panels can and do break, but it's not easy. That being said, Pvt. Snuffy can break anything.
    Last edited by e_stern; 08-02-2019 at 08:43 AM.

Site Supporter
    Guys,

Vertec frame was standardized on because at the counter, Vertec feels better to folks new to 90 series, and because we wanted to be able to cater to all hand types (~40% of the buyers stick with standard Vertec panels on the A3 for instance). I personally do not enjoy shooting the Vertec frame style, so I insisted on including rigid poly wraparounds that closely emulate a traditional frame. I strongly urge those of you who are saying "Vertec=No" to go and feel one w/the wraparound before saying that. We spent a lot of time working on these.
    Last edited by e_stern; 08-02-2019 at 08:46 AM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by e_stern View Post
    Guys,

Vertec frame was standardized on because at the counter, Vertec feels better to folks new to 90 series, and because we wanted to be able to cater to all hand types (~40% of the buyers stick with standard Vertec panels on the A3 for instance). I personally do not enjoy shooting the Vertec frame style, so I insisted on including rigid poly wraparounds that closely emulate a traditional frame. I strongly urge those of you who are saying "Vertec=No" to go and feel one w/the wraparound before saying that. We spent a lot of time working on these.
    Thanks for the insight! I have very limited experience with the Vertec frame, and have never touched one with the wraparound grips you advocated. It’s hard to argue with characteristics to help the 92 appeal more to “the masses,” even if they aren’t immediately favored by the enthusiast crowd.
    Thanks for your work on this product, and for checking in to share the information.

Hammertime
    Guys,

Will the grips be available stand alone? The reason I sold my M9A3 is due to not being able to hang with the Vertec or the giant rubber grips.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Glock View Post
    Will the grips be available stand alone? The reason I sold my M9A3 is due to not being able to hang with the Vertec or the giant rubber grips.
    Absolutely once I have sufficient stock.

G10 Wraparounds intended for Vertec full size frames will be available within 2 weeks on the website. Black w/medallion.

Working on doing more G10 options soon as well.

Absolutely once I have sufficient stock.

G10 Wraparounds intended for Vertec full size frames will be available within 2 weeks on the website. Black w/medallion.

Working on doing more G10 options soon as well.
    Huh, it’s almost like I suggested such a thing could possibly work earlier in this thread. Can’t let that stop us from bitching about something brand new though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those of us that have been fans of the 92 Series for 10+ years all of whats happened in the last 3-4 years have been stunning improvements and changes. In 2008 your options were as follows for a new Beretta: 92FS, M9 and M9A1. Grip options? lol, please do you mean an M9 profile or a 92FS radius backstrap profile?

The 92X series of pistols as a whole, as delivered, for the price point, is easily the best thing that has EVER happened to the 92 Series of pistols since the adoption of the M9. If you don't realize this then your new, welcome.

User Tag List