Page 15 of 47 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta 92X Performance

This may vary by region, as for example at Tuesday Night Steel at Rio this week, only one iron sight shooter in the top 20 (PCC not allowed at this match).

https://practiscore.com/results/new/77769
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Almost every USPSA shooter I know, has transitioned to CO, or is considering doing so. The competitive products are either optics ready now, or can be direct milled. The 92 may be unique, in not offering optics capability.
    Didn’t Steve Anderson make GM with a 92 and an optic? Capable with mounting plate but not optimal to CO standards?
    When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk. -Tuco
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday... -Miyamoto Musashi

The Beretta 92 is never going to be a great Carry Optics platform without a radical redesign of the slide. I'd say the APX RDO is Beretta's answer to CO shooters.

Name:  APX-red-dot_zoom002.jpg
Views: 1883
Size:  49.3 KB
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Even if there was a way to mount an optic, the 92x is 47+ oz with no metal to take out of the slide. It ain't making a CO weight ever.
    Last edited by YVK; 03-29-2019 at 08:03 PM. Reason: typo
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Does anyone know if the “gas pedal” take down lever will be available as a separate purchasable part?
    "Next time somebody says USPSA or IPSC is all hosing, junk punch them." - Les Pepperoni
    --

The 92X Performance is now on the Beretta USA site. Wonder if we'll hear anything more at NRAAM next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Clobbersaurus View Post
    Does anyone know if the “gas pedal” take down lever will be available as a separate purchasable part?
    I would be suprised if they don't. I imagine they will pop up as take off parts here and there from guys that don't want to get a new holster or plan to try carry with the 92X.

-Cory
    Last edited by Cory; 04-21-2019 at 08:10 AM.

The reset does look impressive.

I’d probably snag one of these if it had a standard 92 frame...not a fan of the Vertec but to each their own
    Shoot more, post less...

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    The 92X Performance is now on the Beretta USA site. Wonder if we'll hear anything more at NRAAM next week.
    Beretta has told me that the 92X should be available for retailers around summertime, likely mid-July.

User Tag List