Page 25 of 47 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta 92X Performance

Quote Originally Posted by 10mmfanboy View Post
    I think DA/SA has to be selling pretty well for four new models introduced at once, well three since the 92x performance is single action.
    Um, the 92X Performance is DA/SA, not SAO.

Anyone know if a jm custom beretta 92A1 holster would fit the 92x since they both have a rounded trigger guard? I have one for my m9a3 but the trigger guard is square.
    Why do you think the one you have now will not work? If you had one for a rounded TG and wanted to put a square TG gun in, then sure I can see the obvious issue. But the opposite?

Quote Originally Posted by AdioSS View Post
    Um, the 92X Performance is DA/SA, not SAO.
    True but it can be carried SAO if desired. At least according to the video with the Beretta rep.

************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** *****

Perhaps i've missed this in all of the pages but is there an ETA for any of these guns?

Thanks
    cc

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ccmdfd View Post
    True but it can be carried SAO if desired. At least according to the video with the Beretta rep.

************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** *****

Perhaps i've missed this in all of the pages but is there an ETA for any of these guns?

Thanks
    cc
    I saw one site that had it listed in stock this morning, can’t say if it’s accurate or not.

This is the Beretta that has my sincere interest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We just received come of the 92X full size in today,very nice pistol.The trigger does feel better than the regular 92 series.I think Beretta will do very well with these.

The 92x series I saw also comes with the standard shape 92 grips as well, but they don't look rubber like on my m9a3, they look plastic.

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    The 92x series I saw also comes with the standard shape 92 grips as well, but they don't look rubber like on my m9a3, they look plastic.
    That’s a plus, if I can’t get a standard frame compact with a dovetail slide. I really profoundly dislike rubber grips.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapid Butterfly View Post
    That’s a plus, if I can’t get a standard frame compact with a dovetail slide. I really profoundly dislike rubber grips.
    They look pretty nice, just like the standard vertec grips. I am not a fan of rubber grips either, I think the hogue grip that came with my m9a3 didn't even feel the same as a standard 92 frame. The new ones are two piece but look like they round off slightly towards backstrap, but backstrap is still aluminum.

Really digging the centurion. No real experience with da/sa guns maybe I need to fix that.
    Instagram: sometimesishootCs

If you ask nicely, Jason Dekmar over at Lok Grips might make you a set of wrap-arounds for a Vertec frame. Given that this is obviously the direction that Beretta is going, it might behoove a maker of custom G10 grips to have a design that would be an upgrade to the standard plastic grips Beretta offers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some things in life should be squishy, pistol grips are not one of them.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

User Tag List