Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 LastLast

Thread: Beretta 92X Performance

I'm going to have to stick with the 84FS for now, because it decocks. I was thinking about going to 9mm, but I guess not. I wish there was a variant of 92X Performance that worked like 84FS ("92XG"). I have no idea about the shooting competition rules, perhaps it's advantageous not to deal with the DA first shot there.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by zaitcev View Post
    I'm going to have to stick with the 84FS for now, because it decocks. I was thinking about going to 9mm, but I guess not. I wish there was a variant of 92X Performance that worked like 84FS ("92XG"). I have no idea about the shooting competition rules, perhaps it's advantageous not to deal with the DA first shot there.
    I realize you were talking about the 92X Performance model, but the 92X GR models are all decock-only guns. It's one of the main reasons I took interest in the 92X series, even though my Full Size is a FR model (intentionally). If I decide to switch from the Centurions to Full Size guns for carry and training, they will be GR models.

New IDPA oriented model, “the defensive”

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...rmance-pistol/
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Site Supporter
    "Someday" can one get this pistol with fixed night sights?
    I am not your attorney. I am not giving legal advice. Any and all opinions expressed are personal and my own and are not those of any employer-past, present or future.

Quote Originally Posted by vcdgrips View Post
    "Someday" can one get this pistol with fixed night sights?
    Not unless IDPA starts regular night matches.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    New IDPA oriented model, “the defensive”

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...rmance-pistol/
    Interesting to note that Beretta decided to stick with the steel frame instead of an aluminum one, and also ditched the rail.

I assume this new configuration helps it slot better into USPSA/IPSC/IDPA.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

"hey beretta can we have a RDO 92X Performance? I wanna get my CO on."

"yeah, but it won't have a rail because we're optimizing it for a sport no one cares about."

peak beretta

I freely admit I don’t know the intricacies of rule sets but this gun seems pointless to me.

That red dot mount is silly. No thanks

With the Elite LTT RDO being available, it seems all other 92s from Beretta recently are lackluster and disconnected.

I'm enough of a weirdo that I'd like to see a thumb safety, railed, aluminum-framed, RDO 92. Preferably a Centurion, because why not, at that point?

I do think that the Langdon RDO solution appears far more elegant and desirable than the OEM solution.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

Delta Busta Kappa fratboy Hot Sauce's Avatar
    What's the point of lightened Brig slide, why not go Vertec at that point?
    Gaming will get you killed in the streets. Dueling will get you killed in the fields.
    -Alexander Hamilton

User Tag List