Page 38 of 47 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta 92X Performance

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post

I imagine it is only a matter of time before this trigger group is offered in factory guns beyond the 92X Performance.
    I think that would depend on how their lawyers decided to use the Competition word. As they sell the competition trigger group in a carry gun, and don't list it as competition only, where they sell a metal trigger, as for Competition use only, and this group is listed as for competition use only. I expect at some point, they are going to have to standardize use of that word.

Quote Originally Posted by Shorikid View Post
    Odd question for everyone. Does anyone know if you can get replacement conversation grips for the X line? I'd be half tempted to experiment with thinning them out, or laying in my own checkering, if I knew I could get a replacement pair.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Beretta's site:

Beretta 92X Full Size/M9A3/Vertec Wraparound G10 Grips # EU00083

Quote Originally Posted by beenalongtime View Post
    I think that would depend on how their lawyers decided to use the Competition word. As they sell the competition trigger group in a carry gun, and don't list it as competition only, where they sell a metal trigger, as for Competition use only, and this group is listed as for competition use only. I expect at some point, they are going to have to standardize use of that word.

Beretta's site:

Thank you! Missed those some how. $90 a pop...gahhh, pricey to play with. I'm looking at a compact X model of I cannot get the money together for the LTT compact before they go out of stock. I kind of like the Vertec grip, but thinned 92 grips make that frame very nice.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 10mmfanboy View Post
    I saw on the beretta website that they have the new 92x wrap around panels to make it like a standard 92 grip. I think it was like $89 though. ????
    Those are G10 panels.

Poly will be less and I will get them up later this year.
    Used to make pasta, now I make waffles.

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by beenalongtime View Post

Beretta's site:

If those had been available a year ago I never would have parted with my M9A3.

I always choose Beretta

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Glock View Post
    If those had been available a year ago I never would have parted with my M9A3.
    It took that long to get them made. We will be expanding this.
    Used to make pasta, now I make waffles.

Hmmm... steel for gamer guns... Hmmm...

Sorry just thinking out loud...

Site Supporter
    Do any night sights from the other 92 series pistols fit the 92x with the fame mounted thumb safety model?

When is/are the steel frame(d) version(s) out?

Maybe an encouraging sign?

http://instagram.com/p/B3vUEvQAXCr/
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

User Tag List