Page 35 of 47 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta 92X Performance

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    I’m still looking for a 92X Compact. Supposedly, they’ve been released, but I cannot find’em - anywhere.

https://www.armsunlimited.com/Berett.../j92cr921g.htm in stock, on sale, but I don't know if that is a good price.

Quote Originally Posted by Willard View Post
    https://www.armsunlimited.com/Berett.../j92cr921g.htm in stock, on sale, but I don't know if that is a good price.
    You rock. Muchas gracias.

$685 shipped and without tax is a good deal. Now it’s time to order a LTT TJIAB.
    Last edited by Sensei; 08-29-2019 at 09:58 PM.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Glock View Post
    Okay, had been pretty much ignoring this thread. But the 92X Performance looks interesting. A couple Questions:

1. I assume it takes standard 92 mags, but have not seen that explicitly stated.
    2. Designed for cocked and locked carry I also assume. Is there a way to decock it without grabbing the hammer with a thumb and finger?

With this gun, Beretta has an extremely complete line of SA, DAO, and DA/SA; aluminum and steel framed pistols that all share common magazines. It is a wonderful thing and for me, I would prefer a SA 92X Performance that shares mags with my other guns to a random 1911, EDC X9, CZ, Legion SA, or Hi Power SA gun that does not.
    1. Yes, it takes standard 92 magazines.

2. No, you have to thumb down the hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Shorikid View Post
    Look nice. How is the thickness? Closer to standard or slim grips?
    Technically I guess they’re standard. They’re made by Hogue, and compared to the rubber wraparound they feel thinner; certainly less soft and my hands sweat less with them. They’re thin in the front and become thicker in the sides. I don’t have my calipers available, but maybe 3/16” tops on the sides.

Stopped by the LGS and was delighted to see a 92X, my first sighting. Would have preferred it to be a Centurion, but it was a full size.

I was nervous about the feeling of the grip as I like the regular 92 grip. The texture of the OEM grips felt outstanding and I liked the shape. I may be spoiled as I have two full LTT 92 pistols, but the trigger on this one was very crunchy by comparison. Also, the pistol could use a good dehorning as there were a number of sharp edges, especially around the rail.

Very nice pistol, but no surprise, Ernest’s custom worked 92 is in no danger of being obsoleted by this one out of the box.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Last edited by JSGlock34; 09-28-2019 at 04:05 PM.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

92X Performance from European Championship:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0nh25D-WbM

Beretta 92X Performance

Removed. Had nothing to do with the “performance” model.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Coyote41; 09-30-2019 at 04:17 PM.

Site Supporter
    Mt Olympus, Los Angeles, CA, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by e_stern View Post
    Compact/Centurion slides will not be available via Brownells for quite some time. Like years.

We are already backed up on providing actual guns.

Slides only become available when we have enough guns.
    Any chance of you making available bushed barrels as accessories?
    Michael@massmeans.com | Zeleny@post.harvard.edu | westcoastguns@gmail.com | larvatus prodeo @ livejournal | +1-323-363-1860 | “If at first you don’t succeed, keep on sucking till you do succeed.” — Curly Howard, 1936 | “All of old. Nothing else ever. Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.” — Samuel Beckett, 1984

User Tag List