Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 428

Thread: Beretta 92X Performance

  1. #21
    Site Supporter cornstalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Rocky Mountains, but not high
    There is a whole lot to like here!!

    Buying a new pistol is worse than buying a new computer these days. Pick up a new one and it's outdated before you reach the parking lot with it...

  2. #22
    This gun and the leading CZs are interesting; competition guns with rails.
    Is this just a way to sneak in some extra weight without looking like ballast?

    I have read a couple of recent threads about parts swapping amongst Berettas.
    I didn't realize they had so many sub-models and that each one had some desirable feature to be transplanted to a different gun.
    Silly me, I'd just have ordered a LTT.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

  3. #23
    Site Supporter Les Pepperoni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    SRQ - Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt O View Post
    Looks like a mini-gas pedal. Should make holster fit interesting.
    Remember, most of the people shooting this will be in Standard using a bikini holster.

  4. #24
    Site Supporter Les Pepperoni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    SRQ - Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Watson View Post
    This gun and the leading CZs are interesting; competition guns with rails.
    Is this just a way to sneak in some extra weight without looking like ballast?

    I have read a couple of recent threads about parts swapping amongst Berettas.
    I didn't realize they had so many sub-models and that each one had some desirable feature to be transplanted to a different gun.
    Silly me, I'd just have ordered a LTT.
    My take?

    I'd buy it for the steel frame, ditch the slide and the single action trigger system, then put a brig tag slide with decocker with a TDA trigger system...

    WTF do I know, tho... I'm just a small pepperoni.

  5. #25
    Site Supporter Les Pepperoni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    SRQ - Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Watson View Post
    This gun and the leading CZs are interesting; competition guns with rails.
    Is this just a way to sneak in some extra weight without looking like ballast?

    I have read a couple of recent threads about parts swapping amongst Berettas.
    I didn't realize they had so many sub-models and that each one had some desirable feature to be transplanted to a different gun.
    Silly me, I'd just have ordered a LTT.
    The LTT is really what 90% of the Beretta shooting market desires.

    There is 10% out there which really likes things like a steel frame, brig slide, etc...

    I'm such a junkie that I'll buy one, but... Yeah, I'd totally change that shit anyway...

    I mean, honestly, they showed a dude shooting Open with it... I dunno if this design is going to handle 9major... Did they kinda miss their intended audience/market again?


  6. #26
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Athens, AL, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Pepperoni View Post
    My take?

    I'd buy it for the steel frame, ditch the slide and the single action trigger system, then put a brig tag slide with decocker with a TDA trigger system...

    WTF do I know, tho... I'm just a small pepperoni.
    It has a DA/SA trigger, so that is one less mod needed.

  7. #27
    #LowLife4Life Bigghoss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Anna Kendrick's fantasies
    Anyone one else want to see that thumb safety on an LTT elite? Then again, the TS combined with the Vertec grip might feel very 1911-ey. I'm not super interested in this gun but some of the features have my wheels turning.
    Does anyone like pineapple on their pizza guns?

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In exile
    Did anyone else notice in the video that at one point there was a RMR on the slide? Next frame gone. I want a frame mounted thumb safety with a SAO system. I have two 92's already so another DA/SA gun I don't need.

  9. #29
    Is that an RMR or a frame mount? If the former, he is in Production Optics, if the latter, Open.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

  10. #30
    Site Supporter Matt O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    VA
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Pepperoni View Post
    Remember, most of the people shooting this will be in Standard using a bikini holster.
    True, I guess in my mind I always think of 92's as more Production style guns. That said, is Standard/Limited minor even a thing (enough so that a company would design a pistol around it)? If I remember correctly the minimum caliber for major is .40, right?

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •