Thread: Smith and Wesson 60-4

Smith and Wesson 60-4

I found a local guy (Seattle area) who is trying to sell his 60-4 (he is asking $450). I have one already or I would have snatched it up. He is only interested in selling locally so if you are interested let me know and I can put you in contact with him.

I love mine!

This is a picture of mine. The one for sale has the stock hogue grip on it.

Name:  IMG_1584.jpg
Views: 437
Size:  69.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Flamingo View Post
    I found a local guy (Seattle area) who is trying to sell his 60-4 (he is asking $450). I have one already or I would have snatched it up. He is only interested in selling locally so if you are interested let me know and I can put you in contact with him.

I love mine!

This is a picture of mine. The one for sale has the stock hogue grip on it.

Name:  IMG_1584.jpg
Views: 437
Size:  69.1 KB
    I recently picked up a 60-10... basically the same thing in .357. I have not shot it much, yet, but it was something I had on my list for a while. They are nice shooters, generally. I posted pictures in the J-frame Gallery thread. $450, if its in a good shape, is a pretty fair deal, I think.

Which grip is that on yours? Can you use speed loaders (Comp-1's) with them?

Quote Originally Posted by WDR View Post
    I recently picked up a 60-10... basically the same thing in .357. I have not shot it much, yet, but it was something I had on my list for a while. They are nice shooters, generally. I posted pictures in the J-frame Gallery thread. $450, if its in a good shape, is a pretty fair deal, I think.

Which grip is that on yours? Can you use speed loaders (Comp-1's) with them?
    They are Altamont Stocks (S&W J Round ALTAIŽ Super Rosewood) https://www.altamontco.com/pistol-gr...esson/j-round/.

I don't have any Comp I speed loaders for this gun, but trying it with the K Frame ones I have I think it would work. Here is a picture of it from the rear to show the clearance:

Name:  IMG_20190308_194219.jpg
Views: 290
Size:  25.6 KB

User Tag List