Thread: Sig Sauer expands...anti-gun sentiment ensues...

Sig Sauer expands...anti-gun sentiment ensues...

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/201...t-the-crazies/

I don't care about the crazies, b/c they will always be there, but I have two questions from all of those who know more than me-which will be a lot. I don't own any Sigs and I've heard their QC has been dropping, so here are my two questions:

1) How long do you all think the gun craze can go on? I am not a very price sensitive shooter, but I just sold my HK45 b/c I DON'T shoot it (I think that's what these things are for) so I could get a HKP30 that I WILL shoot all the time-I currently have a P30L.

2) If the QC is down now, how will it be any better when they expand the factories even more? I've seen this happen with Ruger (I don't own any of those either) and I'm not aware of any QC issues, b/c most people here, from what I've read, just don't shoot Ruger as a primary, correct?? What am I missing?

Thanks!
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

Sig has several contracts with several different agencies, so I think Sig is relying on those contracts to help fund, and support, the expansion.

I live near Sig in NH. From what I've heard from them, they are going like gangbusters. I don't know how long their peak can last, or the industry as a whole, but I think the brisk sales will continue until at least November 6.

Maybe now they can offer diamond plated, rainbow finished guns. Tired of having to choose.
    #RESIST

Too frikkin true and funny!

Sent using Tapatalk.
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

Don't believe all you read about the decline of Sig quality. They continue to be some of the best pistols on the market.

W-M
    US Navy Veteran
    1961-1965

Quote Originally Posted by Water-Man View Post
    Don't believe all you read about the decline of Sig quality. They continue to be some of the best pistols on the market.

W-M
    One of our SMEs used to work at SIG and personally witnessed the decline of QC. That being said, our moderator JV is having good luck with his new SIGs.
    #RESIST

How long ago did Todd work there? Maybe Sig has improved since then. I don't know about their QC, because I don't care for Sigs, but I do like their ranges.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    One of our SMEs used to work at SIG and personally witnessed the decline of QC. That being said, our moderator JV is having good luck with his new SIGs.
    As I am.
    US Navy Veteran
    1961-1965

User Tag List