Thread: Warren Tactical Hand Grip Sleeve

Warren Tactical Hand Grip Sleeve

What are the hives thoughts on this product?

https://warrentactical.com/product/s...frame-pistols/

Scott Warren gave me two of these to try out, but I find them to be a crutch for poor grip and trigger press. With a normal/solid firing grip, they cause me to put excessive force on the left side of the gun making the front sight track to the right under recoil instead of straight up and down.

I've seen shooters who miss low/left have some of their issues solved by going to this grip sleeve, but again, that is more of a crutch than a fix to their fundamentals.

I bought one and found it unusable. I think I trimmed the protruding part, and that changed nothing. Would not recommend.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post
    Scott Warren gave me two of these to try out, but I find them to be a crutch for poor grip and trigger press. With a normal/solid firing grip, they cause me to put excessive force on the left side of the gun making the front sight track to the right under recoil instead of straight up and down.

I've seen shooters who miss low/left have some of their issues solved by going to this grip sleeve, but again, that is more of a crutch than a fix to their fundamentals.
    This ^^^.

If you want to try the concept, a piece of Walmart bicycle inner tube and a 223 case or more rolled up inner tube do the same thing.

It's an attempt to fix the shape of a handgun grip that bears zero resemblance to the shape that human hands take when they grip something.

Maybe it doesn't work, but neither does a Glock's grip.

User Tag List