Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Center Axis Relock

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff22 View Post
    It is always amazing how people are attracted to the new shiny thing, when the old shiny thing works just as well and is proven.

For the idle hell of it, look up The Quell System invented by holster maker Paris Theodore back in the early 1980s or so.
    Well, this was interesting:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_Theodore

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff22 View Post
    It is always amazing how people are attracted to the new shiny thing, when the old shiny thing works just as well and is proven.

For the idle hell of it, look up The Quell System invented by holster maker Paris Theodore back in the early 1980s or so.
    I remember when that was in the gun magazines of the day. Hadn't thought of that in years

Site Supporter
    In May of 2013 I took a Close Quarter Pistol Operator Course at SIG Academy. It was taught by Todd Rassa. Todd gave credit to Paul Castle and touched on Castle's SAS Background.

I found some of the CAR techniques useful under certain limited circumstances, (Very Close Quarters) but got more out of the other close quarter techniques which were covered.

The wheel goes round and round and when someone makes a rounder wheel I'll buy it....
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

User Tag List