Thread: Pachmayr Guardian Grip

Pachmayr Guardian Grip

Does anyone have experience with this particular doo-dad?

https://www.lymanproducts.com/brands....html?___SID=U

I was looking for some fairly low profile yet usable grips for the LCR and stumbled upon these and thought it was actually kind of a neat idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by spinmove_ View Post
    Does anyone have experience with this particular doo-dad?

https://www.lymanproducts.com/brands....html?___SID=U

I was looking for some fairly low profile yet usable grips for the LCR and stumbled upon these and thought it was actually kind of a neat idea.

I do. They are cool. I don’t own any, because I’m pretty happy with my Ahrends. But I DO like these and would use them if I was looking for new J frame/LCR grips. The version I test drove were the J frame.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherman A. House DDS View Post
    I do. They are cool. I don’t own any, because I’m pretty happy with my Ahrends. But I DO like these and would use them if I was looking for new J frame/LCR grips. The version I test drove were the J frame.

Interesting. What really piqued my interest in these were the fact that it was an actual polymer boot grip for the LCR that wasn’t super girthy (phrasing) or super long (phrasing). It was basically a 642ish grip for the LCR. The extra pinky extension that collapses is just icing on the cake.

I’m looking to possibly move from LCP to J-frame sized revolver for pocket carry because actually shooting the LCP is a chore to keep more than one finger on the frame with my strong hand. The LCR checks most of the right boxes (light weight, replaceable front sight, great trigger out of the box), but all of the grips were either annoying grippy (rubber Hogue), huge, too tiny (Hogue Bantam), or inappropriately fancy (Badger grips). This would fit exactly what I would need for the LCR in a pocket.

User Tag List