Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Benchmade 527, Benchmade 9051

Student

Benchmade 527, Benchmade 9051

Hi guys. I figure the timing was right given the circumstances. If you want a Benchmade so you can use it, flip it for cash, or destroy it on live stream for a political point, then here we go. Note that this is not really ideologically motivated. I'm still keeping my Leatherman.

Benchmade 527 was not my first knife -- which was a Victorinox Swiss Army from my dad -- but it was the first one I bought with my own money, during my first deployment in 2009. It's been quite used and abused but if you like giving tools TLC it might be up your alley.

Benchmade 9051 seems to be a spring-loaded push button thing with a safety. It was given to me as congrats-on-enlisting gift by a then-close friend of mine who was at least partially responsible for nurturing my continued interest in firearms, even if mostly for collection, plinking, and chitchat. Never carried.

Like with my first revolver which was also posted here (in the classifieds), I assure you I hold no sentimental value towards these items so don't hesitate in posting your desire in this thread.

Simply include either the word "BEEF!" Or "CHICKEN!" Or "PORK!" In your response to this post to indicate your participation. Failure to use caps and exclamation in your chosen word will result in your omission from the draw, as well as an immediately negative reflection of your enthusiasm as a diner who prefers to order meat.

If your number is drawn, you will need to provide a good shipping address for me to send to you free of postage cost.

Name:  IMG_20190225_2348016.jpg
Views: 580
Size:  40.3 KBName:  IMG_20190225_2347465.jpg
Views: 568
Size:  39.6 KB

You have until the clock strikes midnight Mountain Time at the end of Tuesday, March 5.

Student
    Clarification: Two numbers will be drawn for two separate winners in this thread. It will be possible to win both.

CHICKEN!

...and thanks for offering these as Karma items!

My preference would be the 9051.

PORK!

BEEF! ...a nice medium rare.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Beef rib eye, fire grilled medium

BEEF!!!!

BEEF!

Thank you for the chance!

BEEF!

Thank you!

BEEF! or CHICKEN! I like both. Or if the PORK! is in the form of BACON! I'm in for that too! Eff it, I'll just take all the meat.

Thanks for the opportunity!
    Jeff Martin
    Instagram

User Tag List