Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Benchmade 527, Benchmade 9051

PORK!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BEEF!

Benchmade 527 is my preference. I already have the spring loaded one (smaller version).
    “A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.” - Shane

CHICKEN
    I don't have any knife besides kitchen ones.

Student
    Standby. Drawing will take place later tonight.

Student

Results

Thanks to all who participated. All valid entries were placed in List Randomizer twice on random.org.

Winners are Jay23 (BEEF!) and Clusterfrack (PORK!). PM me a good shipping address and your primary and alternate picks. We'll see if you guys think alike.

A rough compilation of choices and which states were represented the most based on a quick glance at those who have something in their 'Location' fields:

33 meat-eaters stated their preference for BEEF! The primal prime choice of the greatest nation in the world.
    At least two people representing Pennsylvania, three Georgians, and I'm too tired to count the number of Texans.

18 meat-eaters stated their preference for PORK! A traditional taboo purified to the palate with the curious combination of man-made metal, and the smoke and salt of the earth.
    At least two out of South Carolina joined forces and prevailed among all the rest.

8 meat-eaters stated their preference for CHICKEN! Stand tall regardless, and clean your bones.
    No majority among Utah, Georgia, Washington state, Alabama, Pennsylvania, and Florida.

Yes, I counted votes from the few who put more than one choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Yung View Post
    Thanks to all who participated. All valid entries were placed in List Randomizer twice on random.org.

Winners are Jay23 (BEEF!) and Clusterfrack (PORK!). PM me a good shipping address and your primary and alternate picks. We'll see if you guys think alike.

A rough compilation of choices and which states were represented the most based on a quick glance at those who have something in their 'Location' fields:

33 meat-eaters stated their preference for BEEF! The primal prime choice of the greatest nation in the world.
    At least two people representing Pennsylvania, three Georgians, and I'm too tired to count the number of Texans.

18 meat-eaters stated their preference for PORK! A traditional taboo purified to the palate with the curious combination of man-made metal, and the smoke and salt of the earth.
    At least two out of South Carolina joined forces and prevailed among all the rest.

8 meat-eaters stated their preference for CHICKEN! Stand tall regardless, and clean your bones.
    No majority among Utah, Georgia, Washington state, Alabama, Pennsylvania, and Florida.

Yes, I counted votes from the few who put more than one choice.
    PM sent. Thank you very much @Yung!

PM inbound. Thanks dude!!
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    PM inbound. Thanks dude!!
    What was your pick @Clusterfrack. I went with the auto.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay23 View Post
    What was your pick @Clusterfrack. I went with the auto.
    Me too! Guess @Yung will flip for it?
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Me too! Guess @Yung will flip for it?
    I thought I was the first number that came up had first pick.
    Last edited by 23JAZ; 03-12-2019 at 05:58 PM.

User Tag List