Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lucky Gunner Pocket Pistol Series

Lucky Gunner Pocket Pistol Series

Anyone else been watching these? Not a lot of discussion about pocket pistols in the training industry, while gun sale statistics show massive amounts of pocket guns selling.

Lucky Gunner's stuff is some of the best on the net, and I've really liked their new series.

https://www.luckygunner.com/lounge/c...ocket-pistols/
    Last edited by SecondHandSmoke; 02-25-2019 at 09:11 AM.

I watch every video on that channel. The pocket pistol series has been enlightening.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

The videos are making me want to find out if there was ever a K frame 32 S&W Long. I may just try to find a 30-1 if there isn't.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Flamingo View Post
    The videos are making me want to find out if there was ever a K frame 32 S&W Long. I may just try to find a 30-1 if there isn't.
    Several. The most famous, and most desirable, was the K32 Target Masterpiece.

Name:  32swl_TM.jpg
Views: 712
Size:  57.1 KB

Chris

I like to carry a .32 pistol, and a razor...

OK, seriously, my wife loves her .32 Ladysmith J-Snub, which I bought for her. Yes, she carries it, often. I keep looking at the site of a local dealer of collectible firearms, hoping to find another one.

We have his-and-hers Seecamp LWS-32 pistols, though at this point in time, they are not regularly carried. I see my Seecamp as a special-occasion gun, for the rare times and places where a G42 is too large. An LWS-32 is so small, I have to be VERY careful where the support hand is placed, and must be careful to AVOID a thumbs-forward hold with the support hand. Actually, my support-side thumb is unlikely to actually reach into the path of the bullet, but a thumb extending past the muzzle is certainly not a good thing, so I train to grip the Seecamp revolver-style; thumbs-down.

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkr View Post
    Several. The most famous, and most desirable, was the K32 Target Masterpiece.

Chris
    I just looked in my Standard Catalog of Smith & Wesson book and the K32 is pricey. Maybe I don't need one. I do always keep an eye out for the 16-4.

Site Supporter
    I just looked in my Standard Catalog of Smith & Wesson book and the K32 is pricey. Maybe I don't need one. I do always keep an eye out for the 16-4.
    The pre-war ones are nose-bleedingly expensive. The post-war ones like mine are less so, but still expensive for a k-frame. I got lucky and found mine in a shop where either they didn't know what they had or didn't care. I've seen people spend more on pedestrian 38special k-frames. Keep an eye out, you may get lucky too. BTW, this thing shoots like a 22lr, but is reloadable.

Chris

Not nearly as classy but Ruger did make a GP100 in .327 mag. They also have the Single Seven, 7-shot single action .327 built on the Single Six frame.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Site Supporter
    I am about 85-90% certain that guy posts here.

All of it’s dialed in stuff and the sources/people he references are commonly referenced here.

Either that or he’s destined to find this forum some day.
    God Bless,

Brandon

Quote Originally Posted by BWT View Post
    I am about 85-90% certain that guy posts here.

All of it’s dialed in stuff and the sources/people he references are commonly referenced here.

Either that or he’s destined to find this forum some day.
    He does indeed post here. They have some of the best content out there that I often share with buddies.

User Tag List