Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lights on Pump Shotguns (2019)

Its very nimble, fast on target, and runs great. Very mild recoil with Federal Flight Control.

Saw this earlier on TheFirearmBlog - The Optimized Weapon Light - https://clouddefensive.com/optimized-weapon-light/

Basically, a rail mounted light, with a tape switch built-in. Seems like it would be ideal for mounting to a Magpul forend.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Saw this earlier on TheFirearmBlog - The Optimized Weapon Light - https://clouddefensive.com/optimized-weapon-light/

Basically, a rail mounted light, with a tape switch built-in. Seems like it would be ideal for mounting to a Magpul forend.
    Not sure if it'll fit or not. But for $399.99, I'm not going to be the beta tester.

I prefer a tube or slide mount rather than a dedicated fore-end.
    Name:  870s.jpg
Views: 591
Size:  27.0 KB
    Facts matter...Feelings Can Lie

I'm still curious about the CDM MOD-C shotgun flashlight mount. It seem pretty compact, even if it would put the flashlight on the "wrong" side for me if I wanted to use the sling QD.

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    I'm still curious about the CDM MOD-C shotgun flashlight mount. It seem pretty compact, even if it would put the flashlight on the "wrong" side for me if I wanted to use the sling QD.
    I've used 2 of the CDM mounts. I like them a lot. Very low pro and well made. I just prefer to be able to remove the light. IDK why really.

Quote Originally Posted by DocGKR View Post
    I prefer a tube or slide mount rather than a dedicated fore-end.
    Name:  870s.jpg
Views: 591
Size:  27.0 KB
    DocGKR,

How are you handling activation?Momentary? Click on, click off? I realize that it is light dependent, but what is your solution?

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post
    I've used 2 of the CDM mounts. I like them a lot. Very low pro and well made. I just prefer to be able to remove the light. IDK why really.
    Any idea if the CDM mount would fit a +1 from Vang Comp on my SBS? No doubt the light would protrude past the muzzle, but I’m just curious if the mount fits common magazine tube extensions. I have an old SF G2 that I could easily repurpose.

Quote Originally Posted by LJP View Post
    Any idea if the CDM mount would fit a +1 from Vang Comp on my SBS? No doubt the light would protrude past the muzzle, but I’m just curious if the mount fits common magazine tube extensions. I have an old SF G2 that I could easily repurpose.

I sure hope they do, too, otherwise I'm screwed.

IDK. I used the on 590a1 magazine tubes

User Tag List