Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Lights on Pump Shotguns (2019)

Quote Originally Posted by spinmove_ View Post
    That looks interesting enough at a decent enough price point to try out.

Botach is listing it for $120 https://www.botach.com/streamlight-t...hotgun-forend/ and Amazon for $144 https://www.amazon.com/s?k=Streamlig...tag=mozilla-20

Now if Streamlight just makes a model for the Beretta 1301...
    Last edited by Gray01; 03-12-2019 at 02:06 PM.

Are there any good options for somebody who does not use a +2 extension? Looking to move away from the Surefire forend for balance/weight reasons. For now I've actually got no light on the gun and am using the OEM Police handguard. I use a Wilson +1 on my 870. In the past I tried a Magpul forend with a WML attached and did not care for it.
    Last edited by ssb; 03-12-2019 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ssb View Post
    Are there any good options for somebody who does not use a +2 extension? Looking to move away from the Surefire forend for balance/weight reasons.

Did you see the above new Streamlight product? “The TL-RACKER is designed to easily replace the original factory forend...”

Quote Originally Posted by ssb View Post
    Are there any good options for somebody who does not use a +2 extension? Looking to move away from the Surefire forend for balance/weight reasons. For now I've actually got no light on the gun and am using the OEM Police handguard. I use a Wilson +1 on my 870. In the past I tried a Magpul forend with a WML attached and did not care for it.
    Streamlights rail is actually a really good option.
    Name:  Screenshot_2019-03-13-04-26-48.jpg
Views: 327
Size:  12.6 KB
    Last edited by 03RN; 03-13-2019 at 03:28 AM.

User Tag List