Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you drive?

2010 Prius with solar panel top...51 mpg City / best highway 56.6 mpg.

It's funny to park next to liberals then parking at the range

In town I have had more than one person give me a look of disgust when they see my Life Member of the NRA on my Prius and if I was not suppose to drive that kind of car.

At the gun range the first impression the car gives is that I must be A) Lost or B) I'm shooting my once a year 22 pistol so I can tell my friends how I am a shooter.
    Randy P.

About Me

Quote Originally Posted by willowofwisp View Post
    I thought this would be an interesting thread to post.

I currently drive a 2006 Honda Civic Si. (i don't have any pics of it so thanks motor trend.)

2000 Acura Integra Type R (Phoenix Yellow) and a 1993 ISUZU Trooper.

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    2000 Acura Integra Type R (Phoenix Yellow) and a 1993 ISUZU Trooper.
    before my mazdaspeed i had a 96 integra GSR, then detroit happened.

Site Supporter
    What I have: 05 Honda Odessey

What I want: Suburu WRX STi.

What is stopping me: Twins in private school and their soccer, track and baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    2008 VW R32
    Replaced 16-17 mpg with 25 mpg...

Less horsepower and not nearly as cool, but I am gonna retune the ECU and do some suspension work to get it where I would like it. The 2.0t does not sound nearly as nice as the 3.2L VR6 did though...

Replaced 16-17 mpg with 25 mpg...

Less horsepower and not nearly as cool, but I am gonna retune the ECU and do some suspension work to get it where I would like it. The 2.0t does not sound nearly as nice as the 3.2L VR6 did though...
    There are things you can do to a turbo to make it sound better... but I think an ABO on a stock car does more damage than good.

The Stage 1 APR tuning makes a HUGE difference in performance and I would definitely recommend it. Also, the KW V1 coilovers took the wife's wagon from a soft, mushy ride to the same level as my 335i with the sport suspension, great handling and comfortable ride. Definitely recommend the KW's if you're looking for coilovers.

Quote Originally Posted by IRISH View Post
    The Stage 1 APR tuning makes a HUGE difference in performance and I would definitely recommend it. Also, the KW V1 coilovers took the wife's wagon from a soft, mushy ride to the same level as my 335i with the sport suspension, great handling and comfortable ride. Definitely recommend the KW's if you're looking for coilovers.
    I am gonna stage 1 APR tune it, do the motor mounts, and a rear sway bar first. The handling is decent now, I hope the rear sway gets it where I want it. If I do any suspension it will be H&R. What sucks, in VW terms, is that I really like the stock wheels... I got rid of my old BBS's and don't feel like buying more, so it is a tough call there... my old Jetta had APR-rear sway-H&R-motor mounts and it was great.

I also see a few videos of APR'd GTI's handing it to R32's, so if that mattered to me I would be OK too.

Wife drives a 2010 Prius (I drive it a ton too)

This is mine...

We are diminished
    As of 7pm today, my 2008 Infiniti G35XS has been replaced with a 2011 Infiniti G37XS.

I fear change.

User Tag List