Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Work Sharp Ken Onion edition $79.99 at Amazon

Site Supporter

Work Sharp Ken Onion edition $79.99 at Amazon

I've seen these recommended before here so thought I'd post the deal. Mods feel free to move if General Discussion is a more appropriate place. It's $70 off list price so probably a good deal. I got the direct link by navigating through the Amazon link above, so hopefully PF gets a cut.

https://www.amazon.com/Work-Sharp-Kn...+onion+edition

Thanks for the heads up. I've been thinking about picking one of these up for awhile so I went ahead and ordered one.

Recommended.
    #RESIST

Gucci gear, Walmart skill Darth_Uno's Avatar
    Ordered. Now I can stop borrowing my neighbors.

Work Sharp Ken Onion edition $79.99 at Amazon

.....$129 at the link provided

Not the Ken Onion edition below.
    https://www.amazon.com/Work-Sharp-WS.../dp/B07CVN8HV5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by JM Campbell; 02-21-2019 at 12:15 PM.
    AKA: SkyLine1

Site Supporter

Looks like it's over

looks like the deal ended. I'm seeing it back to 129.99 after refreshing the browser page I ordered on.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JM Campbell View Post
    .....$129 at the link provided
    It was when it was posted, I saw it myself. That's how Amazon is at times. Stuff will drop in price for minutes/hours/days, then go back up.

I already have one or I would have jumped on that deal.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkr View Post
    It was when it was posted, I saw it myself. That's how Amazon is at times. Stuff will drop in price for minutes/hours/days, then go back up.

I already have one or I would have jumped on that deal.

Chris
    I agree, I’ve tried to pick one up through the various other notifications on here and always get the adjusted price. I’ve even order and “paid” for one before on Amazon and the order was canceled and money refunded due to a price/availability mistake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JM Campbell View Post
    I’ve even order and “paid” for one before on Amazon and the order was canceled and money refunded due to a price/availability mistake.
    I haven't experienced that one at Amazon yet. I've had it happen with other retailers though.

Chris

Site Supporter
    Sorry for those who missed it. I think a similar deal had been posted around black Friday and I missed out then.

I'm not a big fan of Amazon due to that kind of pricing model. I stick to inexpensive items that I can click to buy without much deliberation. I was looking to replace some bookshelf speakers with their corresponding floor standers and Amazon had a great deal. So I waited a few hours to show my wife for her blessing, but that point they went back up by 30% or so. Happened a few times over a month or so. I gave up.

I used CamelCamelCamel to track the price of a smoker once. It eventually fell to about 60% off and I ordered. So I guess if you're patient it can work out in your favor too. I that case though I'm not sure it was worth it even at 60% off. It's true value was as a learning experience.

User Tag List