Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Plus 1. Yes or no? Why or why not....

Banned
    As far as my round count not adding up, I'm on record here stating that I don't top off. I'm also on record at THR and at S&W forum saying the same thing and I've been saying it for years.

We're frequently told that anything we put on the Internet is discoverable so in the (unlikely to the point that it would literally constitute God's plan for my life) event I'm ever arrested over a round count I'm pretty sure I can prove my case without too much trouble.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    As far as my round count not adding up, I'm on record here stating that I don't top off. I'm also on record at THR and at S&W forum saying the same thing and I've been saying it for years.

We're frequently told that anything we put on the Internet is discoverable so in the (unlikely to the point that it would literally constitute God's plan for my life) event I'm ever arrested over a round count I'm pretty sure I can prove my case without too much trouble.
    I suspect you'll find the fact you said it on the Internet might help your attorney build the narrative but will not be proof of anything other than you said it. It would also, of course, not be potentially relevant until after the arrest. And, no, it will almost certainly never be an issue for you.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

If you aren’t in a rush to seat the magazine, why wouldn’t you top it off?

+1 in the gun and download spares by one.. I am surprised this turned into a debate.

If you download your mags by one round, Duke's method is an abridgment I hadn't previously thought of. Load mag to capacity, chamber, done.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GAP View Post
    If you aren’t in a rush to seat the magazine, why wouldn’t you top it off?
    Because I'm not willing to waste my time for one round that is highly unlikely to make the slightest difference.

Is that really so hard to understand?

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Because I'm not willing to waste my time for one round that is highly unlikely to make the slightest difference.

Honestly? Yes. I can't imagine anyone is so busy the trivial amount of time is "wasted". I get finger strength issues. I get rationalizing it's extremely unlikely to matter. I even get apathy and just not wanting to. I don't get the justification that my time is so valuable that less the 10-15 seconds is "wasting time". If my time were so valuable, I simply wouldn't load and unload, just leave my carry gun in carry configuration pretty much all the time. Which, perhaps unsurprisingly, is what I actually do.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

So, just be honest and say you’re lazy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Honestly? Yes. I can't imagine anyone is so busy the trivial amount of time is "wasted". I get finger strength issues. I get rationalizing it's extremely unlikely to matter. I even get apathy and just not wanting to. I don't get the justification that my time is so valuable that less the 10-15 seconds is "wasting time". If my time were so valuable, I simply wouldn't load and unload, just leave my carry gun in carry configuration pretty much all the time. Which, perhaps unsurprisingly, is what I actually do.
    I actually leave my carry gun loaded all the time too.

I was more responding to the people that keep saying there's no reason not to do this while several people responding to this thread have given reasons why we don't do it.

I'm not saying the other people shouldn't top off I'm just saying I don't

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GAP View Post
    So, just be honest and say you’re lazy.
    I think I've said that two or three times in this discussion alone but it's really not laziness it's really risk vs return. I see no point in wasting my time for something that isn't going to change a damn thing

I think I've said that two or three times in this discussion alone but it's really not laziness it's really risk vs return. I see no point in wasting my time for something that isn't going to change a damn thing
    You keep saying that topping off your magazine would “waste time.”

That would take what, 10 seconds at the most? You’ve replied to me twice, which took longer than 10 seconds.

User Tag List