Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I need to stay away from Gunbroker

I need to stay away from Gunbroker

Was watching this. They were asking $450. Never tried the make an offer function on GB so I threw out what I thought was a lowball offer was on a whim. Now I will be the proud owner once I get the $$ sent to them.

I’ll bob the hammer and have it bead blasted. Probably about it.

Now I’ve got 2 - 2” K’s and 2 - 3” K’s.

Name:  C3E994EA-62CA-44B3-9FB4-F33E60C0C5DB.jpg
Views: 991
Size:  30.4 KB
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Site Supporter
    You seem to be K-frame rich, at least when it comes barrels shorter than the standard 4". Enjoy!

Dave

That's a nice revolver.

I'm confused about the part where you need to stay away from gunbroker?
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

good score

my local transfer dealer suggested I need to consider using one of the parental block things on their URL...and he makes $20 a pop for it

Nice. I currently have the high (and only) bid on a factory DAO 2" model 64 with one day to go. I suspect someone will snipe me but last time I thought that I ended up winning 4 M&P pistols.
    Last edited by Bigghoss; 02-18-2019 at 06:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    Nice. I currently have the high (and only) bid on a factory DAO 2" model 64 with one day to go. I suspect someone will snipe me but last time I thought that I ended up winning 4 M&P pistols.
    I almost bid on that one. But if it’s the one I’m thinking, I didn’t like the squared off look on the rear of the top strap.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    I almost bid on that one. But if it’s the one I’m thinking, I didn’t like the squared off look on the rear of the top strap.
    It was the one somebody linked to in the New Carry Revolver thread. I probably should have waited to see how that went before ordering that FN-15 carbine but I just got my tax return so I can take the hit.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Quote Originally Posted by Lester Polfus View Post
    That's a nice revolver.

I'm confused about the part where you need to stay away from gunbroker?
    It seems every time I look at it I end up with another wheel gun. First was a M10 2”, then a Colt DS that was beat to hell (drunk surfing) and now this. All impulse buys when I really should use that money on other projects. Oh, well. Just got the wife some diamonds for our anniversary so I’m not in trouble.
    Formerly known as xpd54.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Was watching this. They were asking $450. Never tried the make an offer function on GB so I threw out what I thought was a lowball offer was on a whim. Now I will be the proud owner once I get the $$ sent to them.

I’ll bob the hammer and have it bead blasted. Probably about it.

Now I’ve got 2 - 2” K’s and 2 - 3” K’s.

Name:  C3E994EA-62CA-44B3-9FB4-F33E60C0C5DB.jpg
Views: 991
Size:  30.4 KB
    A brace of revolvers for your person and another brace for the holsters on the pommel of your saddle. What’s the problem ? :-)

Sounds like you got a good deal on that. The best S&W trigger I ever had was on a 2" 64.

User Tag List