Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Man accused of pulling gun on victim wearing MAGA hat

I never wear any apparel with ensigns, highly visible trademarks, slogans or messaging. I do not (and have never) used placards, bumper-stickers, yard signs or anything else to advertise my thoughts or sentiments.

I practice avoidance (in combination with awareness) and see it as the most efficient method of personal safety.

Yes, one does possess personal liberty including the right of free expression, but TANSTAAFL. In our current depraved and intentionally, continually sabotaged culture, it will not get better. Entropy demands that it will become worse.

We now live in a culture whereby the mechanism (government) that has general order and safety as its raison d'être is advocating and endorsing (by legalizing) the drugging of citizens with hallucinogens that are causally linked to mental illness.

We now live in a culture where multiple "eradicated" diseases are in the process of resurgence. We now live in a culture where you have to have signage to instruct people in basic hygiene after elimination. We now live in a culture where crazed hostility is overtly encouraged and embraced against those who "fly the wrong flag".

No hats of any kind for me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray01 View Post
    I never wear any apparel with ensigns, highly visible trademarks, slogans or messaging. I do not (and have never) used placards, bumper-stickers, yard signs or anything else to advertise my thoughts or sentiments.

I practice avoidance (in combination with awareness) and see it as the most efficient method of personal safety.

Yes, one does possess personal liberty including the right of free expression, but TANSTAAFL. In our current depraved and intentionally, continually sabotaged culture, it will not get better. Entropy demands that it will become worse.

We now live in a culture whereby the mechanism (government) that has general order and safety as its raison d'être is advocating and endorsing (by legalizing) the drugging of citizens with hallucinogens that are causally linked to mental illness.

We now live in a culture where multiple "eradicated" diseases are in the process of resurgence. We now live in a culture where you have to have signage to instruct people in basic hygiene after elimination. We now live in a culture where crazed hostility is overtly encouraged and embraced against those who "fly the wrong flag".

The older I get the more I find that I’d rather not invite random strangers into my world. And I’ve also been around long enough to figure out that one of the best ways to invite people in is to have a shirt or a hat or a sticker on my car with a logo on it that they disagree with. I’ve come to a place in my life where I just don’t need the drama and I choose not to present myself to the world in a way that seems to invite it.

LOL

I have the right hat for you
    Last edited by Alpha Sierra; 02-18-2019 at 06:49 PM.

dis tred gunna get interestin'
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

To quote the ancient Moundian philosopher Alamodious Joius: "Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't".

Occasionally i'm in the mood to invite the confrontation.
    Like when that gutless piece of shit assaulted a 15 year old for wearing a hat in San Antonio.
    That's when I actually purchased my MAGA hat and I wore it for a few weeks everywhere hoping some idiot would bite.

Most of the time I enjoy my boring life and dress like I belong in a Jimmy Buffet video.

Last edited by JodyH; 02-18-2019 at 07:29 PM.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    The older I get the more I find that I’d rather not invite random strangers into my world. And I’ve also been around long enough to figure out that one of the best ways to invite people in is to have a shirt or a hat or a sticker on my car with a logo on it that they disagree with. I’ve come to a place in my life where I just don’t need the drama and I choose not to present myself to the world in a way that seems to invite it.
    What can you do with these young whippersnappers beside tell them to avoid the lawn...

We now live in a culture whereby the mechanism (government) that has general order and safety as its raison d'être is advocating and endorsing (by legalizing) the drugging of citizens with hallucinogens that are causally linked to mental illness..
    Just curious which drug(s) are you referencing?

I’m not into MAGA hats or Hillary hats. Or political bumper stickers...or even bumper stickers in general.

Only baseball cap with info on it I wear says, “Laguna Seca Raceway” on it. It’s primarily black with some grey on it and it’s a flex fit. Probably my favorite cap.

I forget where I read it years ago, but if one wants to urban camo up - picking a jacket and/or ball cap of the local sports team(s) is the way to go. In Chicago - pick Sox, Cubs, Bears, Blackhawks, or Bulls. I like the Sox myself, because black with white logo is the dominant color scheme. You can also always get away with nationally recognized brands like the Cowboys or Yankees.

Overseas, soccer jerseys work well.
    Last edited by RevolverRob; 02-18-2019 at 08:13 PM.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    I do have a couple of stickers on my car:

Name:  bumper sticker.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  32.8 KB

Name:  4137pHccc0L._SX425_.jpg
Views: 351
Size:  12.8 KB
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    dis tred gunna get interestin'
    My wife looked over my shoulder and told me there was a bug on my tablet screen.

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    To quote the ancient Moundian philosopher Alamodious Joius: "Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't".

Occasionally i'm in the mood to invite the confrontation.
    Like when that gutless piece of shit assaulted a 15 year old for wearing a hat in San Antonio.
    That's when I actually purchased my MAGA hat and I wore it for a few weeks everywhere hoping some idiot would bite.

Most of the time I enjoy my boring life and dress like I belong in a Jimmy Buffet video.

Wasting away again in Margaritaville isn't a problem, but a goal.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

User Tag List