Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Man accused of pulling gun on victim wearing MAGA hat

Site Supporter

Man accused of pulling gun on victim wearing MAGA hat

https://www.wbko.com/content/news/Ma...505971901.html

Man accused of pulling gun on victim wearing MAGA hat

According to the police report, officers were called to Sam's Club due to a person with a gun.

According to the alleged victim Terry Pierce, a man pulled a gun on him because he was wearing a Make America Great Again (MAGA) hat.

"I have as much right to wear that hat and support my country and my president as he has not to," said Pierce.

The police report confirms that the suspect, identified as James Phillips, admitted to flipping off Pierce and Pierce's wife because of their hats.

Pierce tells 13 News that he was shopping with his wife when Phillips "Pulled a .40 caliber out and stuck it in my face, backed up and said, 'It's a good day for you to die.'"

Pierce went on to tell 13 News, "I said, 'Then pull the trigger. Put the gun down and fight me or pull the trigger. Whichever one you want.' And he backed up and he said it again, he said, 'It's a good day for you to die.'"

Pierce said the Phillips then took off. That's when Pierce followed him out into the parking l

Banned
    I really don't understand how people's minds work. How do you not think someone is going to call the cops?

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    I really don't understand how people's minds work. How do you not think someone is going to call the cops?
    ...or shoot you.

I'm wearing mine today to celebrate Presidents Day.
    In my AO it's not a big deal (one of the reddest counties in the US outside of Oklahoma).
    Even so i'm very aware of who takes notice of it because reality is some people are really on the edge of the ledge these days.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    Forethought is generally not this sort of person's strong suit.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    ...or shoot you.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Forethought is generally not this sort of person's strong suit.
    This is something I give a lot of thought to, I guess because Colorado Springs is becoming such a weird place. We've got a lot of unstable people in this town and a bunch of them are armed.

I mentioned in another thread how I learned my lesson about not trifling with people I don't know. I adhere to that more now because there are so many unstable people with guns walking around this town. We have at least a shooting every night.

Having said all that this guy supposedly went through a permit class. I realize that a lot of basic permit classes are worthless but I think even mine covered the concept of not pointing a gun at somebody just at random.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    So where does one buy an "official" MAGA hat? I doubt I'd ever wear one (I have an H hat I bought on election night when it became clear Hilary had lost -- I figured I could use it as urban camo if needed or at the very least I could hang on to it as a sort of a "Dewey Defeats Truman" memento), but I sort of want one just to have.
    Not sure if the Whitehouse site sells them (along with the Easter eggs, etc), but Donald Trumps site, is my understanding. (thought about getting one, just to tick off someone)

http://www.whitehousegiftshop.com/Ma...p/magausa1.htm
    Last edited by beenalongtime; 02-18-2019 at 11:02 AM.

Student
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    So where does one buy an "official" MAGA hat?
    https://shop.donaldjtrump.com

Mind that you will likely receive automated emails if you are serious about supporting the president with a hat purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by Yung View Post
    https://shop.donaldjtrump.com

Mind that you will likely receive automated emails if you are serious about supporting the president with a hat purchase.
    I got my "official hat" (old man style cap) from DJT's website as a souvenir and office decoration, but I bought the one I actually wear (FlexFit) off of Amazon.

And yes, you'll get so many emails you'd think they share a email server with the NRA.
    But the Google spam filter is amazing at culling them (interesting how well it culls the Trump emails but can't seem to cull some of my other spam despite multiple flaggings... things that make you go hmmm).
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Love the part where the article states the guy went back to his car, but couldn’t leave cause his mom was still shopping... LOL. You can’t be this level of stupid up.

User Tag List