Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I bet this goes the way I think it will

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HopetonBrown View Post
    He paid the two dudes with a personal check.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    If the colors were different, and it was a white guy who engaged some white idiot acquaintances in a conspiracy to dress up in blackface and fake assault him in order to advance a general cultural prejudice against young black men and in particular advance the idea that young black men are violent and dangerous, would that qualify as a hate crime?
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Sorry, I'm too dumb to embed properly

NSFW

https://youtu.be/e8AfsUkbmjs
    Last edited by Tom_Jones; 02-21-2019 at 04:46 PM. Reason: On second thought, it’s best left un-embedded.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Just cause I want to be an asshole -

If you want to get under an SJW's skin - ask the following question:

Why is it the Chicago Police Department can easily solve a case where a gay, black, actor wasn't actually assaulted - but they can't solve more than 12% of the homicides that occur in Chicago annually?
    Is that 12% a fairly recent number? I was watching an old episode of The First 48 and the Chicago Detective said that only about 8% of their homicides are solved.

As usual, Tam nailed it:

“...I don't know what drives a dude to feel like he has to generate some drama like this in his life, and it saddens me, in that it just makes it harder for the guy who isn't an actor, who didn't go to an expensive private school, and who actually does get curb-stomped by a couple of racist, homophobic assholes to be believed.

The lesson of The Boy Who Cried "Wolf!" isn't that there aren't any wolves, after all.”

https://booksbikesboomsticks.blogspo...it-jussie.html

Quote Originally Posted by peterb View Post
    As usual, Tam nailed it:

“...I don't know what drives a dude to feel like he has to generate some drama like this in his life, [...].”

https://booksbikesboomsticks.blogspo...it-jussie.html
    He's an actor, generating drama is how he makes a living.
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post
    He's an actor, generating drama is how he makes a living.

"I think he's gonna need a bigger boat"
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Here's a pretty straightforward timeline by the prosecutor.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    If the colors were different, and it was a white guy who engaged some white idiot acquaintances in a conspiracy to dress up in blackface and fake assault him in order to advance a general cultural prejudice against young black men and in particular advance the idea that young black men are violent and dangerous, would that qualify as a hate crime?
    With the understanding different states have their own laws on such things, and my state lacks a specific "hate crime" law, I don't think you'd find it to qualify regardless of the race of either participant. Nobody was actually injured due to a bias, and simply promoting bias isn't generally illegal. False reporting would be the applicable charge here, as well.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

As soon as this story broke I expected it to be bullshit.
    Like hey dumbass, if your story is that two Trump supporters kicked your ass for being black and gay you might pick a place for your scam where it might be plausible that there could be two of them...

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

User Tag List