Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 625-3

625-3

Attachment 35194

My shop has had this in stock forever and everytime I work I handle it and the more and more I'm drawn to it.

If it was a 4" barrel I don't think I would have let it go past the first day.

Site Supporter
    Does that say $650??? Yeah I'd get that.
    Adam

I've spent $650 and on far stupider things.

I was just doing some research and the internet thinks it would probably be ok to shoot .45 super through those.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Quote Originally Posted by Lester Polfus View Post
    I've spent $650 and on far stupider things.

I was just doing some research and the internet thinks it would probably be ok to shoot .45 super through those.
    Not only Supers, but the cylinder can be modded to shoot the .460 Rowland as well.
    The path of least resistance will seldom get you where you need to be.

Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post
    Attachment 35194

My shop has had this in stock forever and everytime I work I handle it and the more and more I'm drawn to it.

If it was a 4" barrel I don't think I would have let it go past the first day.
    Dude, you should have been born back when I was, and you could have had all the stuff you like when we were into it.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I don’t see a stupid lock. Buy it and don’t look back.

That's what I paid for mine a few years ago, same barrel length. Get a heap of moon clips and load them up the day before a range trip and it's a hoot. Only having a few and trying to load them at the range takes all of the fun out of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

For $650 that thing would have been gone 5 sec after I saw it
    Last edited by Alpha Sierra; 02-16-2019 at 07:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Dude, you should have been born back when I was, and you could have had all the stuff you like when we were into it.
    I remember back when I got out of the Marines in 05 I was more interested in spending months at a time in the woods than working. Now that I'm making much better money than I did as a fisherman I have a 7 month old and a stay at home wife. Which I love being able to support. It just doesn't leave much extra $ for toys.

Site Supporter
    Yeah, this adulting stuff is hard.

User Tag List