Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NeoMag speed strip clip

Far Upper Midwest. Lower Midwest When I Absolutely Have To
    I received one from a friend who did a blog review on it. He passed it on because it did not work for him. I asked him specifically not to mention his issues, and I also purposely didn’t read the review. That said, we both ended up at the same place.

It’s a great idea. The problem we both had was stripping the top two rounds off during use. These are the rounds located directly opposite the backing plate. Becase the plate is rigid, there is no “give” and it makes the rounds difficult to peel off into the cylinder. My thought was to order some 8rd Tuff Strips and just leave the two problem slots vacant. I’ve been using the strips in a 2-space-2 configuration for my SP101 which while shorting me a round, gives much quicker reloads than loading a full strip. So...even with a 8rd strip...I cannot get a full compliment of rounds while leaving the two problem slots empty.

Nonetheless, I’m carrying it becuse the clip feature is so handy and damn natural. The answer I guess would be a strip that did not contain slots opposite the clip frame and allowed the “flex” for all rounds available.

Still beats having the “HKS Lump” in your pocket, or fishing in that watch pocket that’s always blocked by your belt or the wrong size.
    Last edited by entropy; 03-31-2019 at 04:12 PM.

User Tag List