Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glock needs a 42X... 49?

What about the Shield EZ?
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Tennis elbow is no joke. I got it BAD after Gabe’s class last fall. And that’s a bad thing since I make a living out of shucking teeth...it’s all forearm rotation.

The Shield .380 EZ has my attention too, since I’m an M&P guy. I’m waiting to make sure all the bugs are shook out though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jody, do you still have your PPQ’s? Wonder if the heavier steel frame Match would help mitigate the recoil any? Or enough to have a longer session and less Motrin afterwards anyway.
    Last edited by Father of 3; 02-15-2019 at 12:44 AM.

I'd totally buy one!!! I was actually thinking along those lines today about switching up my carry but I have no clue as to what. My sciatic nerve got pinched again today, I could not wait to get my g19 off of me tonight. I cringe at the thought of putting it on again tomorrow. I've been eyeing up a g48 because I basically have to carry aiwb because of my back anymore, but doesn't sound like my cup of tea if it shoots anything like my g43. Probably be pocket carrying my g42 tomorrow. I also had an epiphany today that I might be carrying around overkill for around here.

I will order two of them, minimum.
    Last edited by Rex G; 02-15-2019 at 12:44 PM.

I remember seeing one of the pre shot speculation overlays, where they lay one gun atop another with enough shadow effect superimposed to see both. It was smaller than the the existing 43 with different profile and said 49 on the slide. Don’t think it was legit, but can’t locate it. I would jump at it.

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    After dealing with my stinking tennis elbow at the range today... Glock needs to make a 42X and/or a 49 (48 sized .380) for us old guys with old guys injuries.
    Would this work? https://www.classicfirearms.com/bere...ood-condition/
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

I know it’s no .380, but I’ve found the 147 SXT load to have a noticeably less recoil impulse than any of the other premium defense rounds I’ve tried.

Site Supporter
    Timely thread....

20 year LEO with high round count ...litterally

I am dealing with nerve impingement from a herniated disc as well as bad carpal tunnel in my dominant hand

Although im still able to work until surgery, im picking up a G42 to carry and shoot to replace my 642

User Tag List