Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I want this. Just because - 9mm Gatling

Site Supporter

I want this. Just because - 9mm Gatling

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...ppmann-armory/

I take it that this isn't an NFA item but it is a precursor and looks cool. Best for open carry and towing it around the mall.
    Last edited by LittleLebowski; 03-19-2019 at 07:56 AM.

Site Supporter
    Thats a bargain compared to Colt's gatling, and would be far cheaper to feed than 45-70....

YES.

Also - They have a damn .357 Magnum Rolling Block - https://tippmannarmory.com/rolling-block-357-magnum/ - which I need like another hole in the head, but fuck it. I'm getting one.

And also, I'm getting one of these Gatling guns - Because I'm completing a PhD and the price is too good to pass up. I wonder if they'll work with the Glock drum mags? We're gonna find out.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...ppmann-armory/

I take it that this isn't an NRA item but it is a precursor and looks cool. Best for open carry and towing it around the mall.
    Oh, hell yeah!

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    I'm already imagining a wheel/tire upgrade and a custom cast bronze frame with inlaid heroic scenes from the revolution. And bald eagles and flags and stuff. This is one gun I would actually like to see engraved.

Also, they really should make a version in .45 Automatic, just to keep @DocGKR happy.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

But does it take glock mags?

Cool find, totally missed that in the SHOT coverage I checked out. I had no idea Tippman was in the firearms business, I only know them from Paintball.

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    I'm already imagining a wheel/tire upgrade and a custom cast bronze frame with inlaid heroic scenes from the revolution. And bald eagles and flags and stuff. This is one gun I would actually like to see engraved.

Also, they really should make a version in .45 Automatic, just to keep @DocGKR happy.
    I, myself, am thinking about building a pintle mount to mount in the back of a truck. Old school - meets modern - technical.

I've been planning to buy an FJ40 at some point in the near future, mount it right in the back and open the back hatch.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    I've been planning to buy an FJ40 at some point in the near future, mount it right in the back and open the back hatch.
    You can't get 'em all, Josie.

That's a fact.

How come you're doing this, then?

Because I ain't got nothin' better to do.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    I, myself, am thinking about building a pintle mount to mount in the back of a truck. Old school - meets modern - technical.

You need a ring mount for it.

Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    You need a ring mount for it.
    Can just take the hard top off (or remove the soft-top, whatever, you get the idea.

In which case a swinging pedestal mount would be ideal....

User Tag List