Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: **NSFW** Two explosions at the Boston Marathon **NSFW**

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar

**NSFW** Two explosions at the Boston Marathon **NSFW**

...that seem to be timed for the greatest number of people crossing the finish line. Already reports of multiple dead, more injured.

EDIT - reports of ball bearings being found on scene...
    Last edited by TCinVA; 04-15-2013 at 02:53 PM.
    3/15/2016

Shit...
    C Class shooter.

Pictures are showing up on sites of limbs amputated by the explosions.

Knowing that many false reports of devices will be reported, it seems like there is at least one more legit device in play as of current reports.
    3/15/2016

Now reports of an uncontrolled explosion at the JFK library, and that the library is on fire.
    3/15/2016

That sucks!!! There's at least one legit pic of an area close to one of the explosions showing the ground painted in blood. You know, at this point I have almost zero desire to be part of a large public crowd such as sporting events, races, concerts, etc. Having been in extremely close proximity to IED's myself, I can say there are few things more terrifying.

A nurse I know & her husband are running that race. I know the odds are slim they were hurt, but I sure hope they're ok!!

Multiple traumatic amputations...limbs blown off, massive blood loss.
    3/15/2016

I have always wondered when the small, random IED's in public places here in the U.S. would begin. I hope this is not the start of a future trend. Nothing would cripple this country faster.

OMG!!! Of course, liberal news (ABC) is already insinuating some "Radical Right Wing Group" "could" be responsible as part of a "Patriot's Day" act of violence. You gotta be f***** me!!! People are dead & mangled & they just can't help but slip their political bull shit in the live report.

Ball bearings very Islamic.

Quote Originally Posted by SJC3081 View Post
    Ball bearings very Islamic.
    What?

Ball bearings, nails, shards of whatever, rocks, ect backed by some form of explosive are common the world over, and have been for hundreds of years. Our claymores use ball bearings, too. Most certainly not a signature of any Islamic faction.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

User Tag List