Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who here has their own home shop?

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    1200 sq feet of leave me alone space.
    Depressingly, that's over half the size of my (overly cozy and expensive) townhouse in Northern VA. =\

I'd kill to have a garage, much less a dedicated shop area.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt O View Post
    Depressingly, that's over half the size of my (overly cozy and expensive) townhouse in Northern VA. =\

I'd kill to have a garage, much less a dedicated shop area.
    Thanks. My heater in there works so well if you aren’t careful you’ll get too hot too fast during your workout.

The hardest thing is keeping wife and kids junk out there

some previous discussion on a similar vein here
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....and-Wood-Shops

Cool

I have a 12X16 shed in the back yard that I use as a shop for a few things, reloading, tinkering with guns, rod& reels, knife sharpening and a few odd jobs. I added an A/C/heating unit a couple years ago. I built a smaller shed for lawn mowers etc.
    I am blessed.

I built a 28x24 air-conditioned shop in my suburban back yard. It's mainly a place to build my airplane but I also do welding (badly), 3D printing, bit of woodworking, gun maintenance, occasional rifle reloading, and other miscellaneous tasks.
    "Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." - R. A. Heinlein

User Tag List